ADVERTISEMENT

Two weeks

• Do we think the majority will vote for the person telling us to buckle up, spend less, pay more in taxes, and reduce our Social Security and Medicare benefits? Or will we vote for more stimulus? My guess says more stimulus—a practice and policy that is inflationary at its core. Unfortunately, there are 500-years of documented history that supports an inflationary outcome.
  • Higher inflation means even higher interest rates. If we continue down this path, we’re in for a level of financial destruction.
no a chance, you stimi loving commies will vote for more stimi. TRAITORS, all of you.

Didn't support that, but prefer it to open borders, staggering inflation, etc.
Inflation is from money promoting as you very well better know. The money printing happened in 2020 mostly and 2021. Hence, the just the tip reference you love. There is no good option that’s my point, I despise the my shit don’t stink people. Despise. Don’t be one of them.

i guess the banks are not buying the "to slow the spread" BS the way you sheep did

anyone have an opinion on 2 weeks to slow the spread?? on Marco Rubio as VP:: trump will get a religious nut job like pence as his sidekick or some other prop to get some more sheep into the barn... Its completely meaningless who he picls, its all theatre, like everything else with donnie.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT