ADVERTISEMENT

Trying Hard

Oct 27, 2018
I do not want to hear any negative posts directed at Felipe Franks. He is a hard working young man who had to overcome the hardships he faced as a youth. If any of you utter a single word due to his shortcomings, you have outed yourself as a hater. Now get behind him, he is our QB.

Imagine yourself growing up without a father. That has got to be traumatic . We must all be the warm and welcoming family he needs right now. He is trying his darn best to get our team where we want it.

I do not want to hear any negative posts directed at Felipe Franks. He is a hard working young man who had to overcome the hardships he faced as a youth. If any of you utter a single word due to his shortcomings, you have outed yourself as a hater. Now get behind him, he is our QB.

Imagine yourself growing up without a father. That has got to be traumatic . We must all be the warm and welcoming family he needs right now. He is trying his darn best to get our team where we want it.
Life's not easy Danny. The world needs ditch diggers too.

Judge Smails.

Incoming Crapple sermon about Florida fans holding the rope, support the players, etc etc.

Drinking the Boone’s Farm again Crappie?

Hey @NYCapple or @BucaNole he sucks as our quarterback. He would still suck if he were white or yellow, so it's not a race thing.

Hey @NYCapple or @BucaNole he sucks as our quarterback. He would still suck if he were white or yellow, so it's not a race thing.
Why mention me?
The kid is trying hard, but has his limitations. Sure, I was just as upset as everybody else when he threw it right to the GA defender...as well on a few other plays... it’s a position that you may have to recruit over if you want to get to the SECCG.

Lol "out yourself as a hater."

The kid is a mediocre QB at best.

I guess if he were more white it would probably help.

Why mention me?
The kid is trying hard, but has his limitations. Sure, I was just as upset as everybody else when he threw it right to the GA defender...as well on a few other plays... it’s a position that you may have to recruit over if you want to get to the SECCG.

This guy is not worth anybody's hate or tears. He is probably a good guy off the field, on it he is very mistake prone. I would like to think all these guys are trying hard.

That doesn't mean he (Franks) is above criticism. The guy can't read basic cover two, Saban would have had a field day if we made it to Atlanta.

Lol "out yourself as a hater."

The kid is a mediocre QB at best.

I guess if he were more white it would probably help.

He would have had a easy childhood and all if us would love him, because ya know we are all love mediocre QBs.....as long as they have light skin pigmentation.;)

Just shoot....
the Gators seem to be a bit snakebit this year with some problems. This Trask news just couldn’t have come at any worse time. I hate it for him. He needed a full start and some PT to build up confidence, get in a rhythm.
Franks is gonna have to step up, and our D is gonna have to get it back together and come up with more big plays.

Just shoot....
the Gators seem to be a bit snakebit this year with some problems. This Trask news just couldn’t have come at any worse time. I hate it for him. He needed a full start and some PT to build up confidence, get in a rhythm.
Franks is gonna have to step up, and our D is gonna have to get it back together and come up with more big plays.
Thanks Bucanole.

Reactions: PlutoDroid
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT