ADVERTISEMENT

Transgender athletes want it ALL.

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
They want you to accept who they are and their decision. Ok, I can do that.

Then they want you to accept that they have taken medals and financial rewards away from biological girls. No, I don't.

And now they want the other competitors to show good sportsmanship after the race and complain when they don't get it. Good grief.

These are very selfish people.

Transgender athlete complains about lack of sportsmanship from fellow runners after winning girls state title

Then they want you to accept that they have taken medals and financial rewards away from biological girls. No, I don't.

And now they want the other competitors to show good sportsmanship after the race and complain when they don't get it. Good grief.

Transgender athlete complains about lack of sportsmanship from fellow runners after winning girls state title

I've got some suspicions about this one.:oops: @nail1988, can you run a background check? 😂

8srseb.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
You're refreshing in an era of mass wishy washy.
Nothing against them personally...but I REFUSE to play pretend gender. i KNOW how to tell the difference. I learned it at a young age playing "I will show you mine if you show me yours" The rest is BS that lefty losers play. And I under NO CIRCUMSTANCE believe a man should be allowed in women's sports. THE END

That dude is not taking hormone blockers and still only won by a second?

Loser…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT