ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight’s debates

I don't really see it that way. Those people are brain damaged to begin with. I think there should be a law that every new person registering to vote needs to spend a week in Venezuela. Elections have consequences. :mad:
This transcends politics and enters the realm of basic human decency.

Same could be said for Biden and "Dr." Jill, but it's even worse in Fetterman's case. His issue was acute, Biden's has been progressing slowly for some time.

His wife, campaign managers and extended family should have forced him to step back and get treatment. And his party would have had a more capable candidate. The man doesn't understand or process the spoken word and can't formulate sentences on a 3rd grade level. It's awful to watch.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
Wow...but you're right.

Are any of these people puppets?
Kari Lake
Ron DeSantis
Hung Cao
Lee Zeldin
and I could go on....
What about the ppl you (hard right ppl) call RINOs?

Romney
Cheney
Lisa M
Collins
Hogan
and I could go on...

Every party wants "puppets".

Fair media will never talk about Fetterman condition nonstop like right wing media. I live in the PA area, I can confirm that Fetterman condition has been mentioned by morning local news, midday and nightly news. You should never expect the media to be hysterical like FOX, OAN or Newsmax.

I keep trying to tell you guys basic media and politics, that some of you struggle with.
So you are really going to school us how hysterical Fox News is while comparing it to the fair media. Check out Dasha Burns of NBC News and ask her how fair your fair media is as she has been villified for her daring to report Fetterman's difficulties in an interview with her. I call your fair media nothing but cover up media. But I know, I know, your local station happened to mention (your word) that Fetterman had a stroke. I'm glad they could mention it.

Reactions: jfegaly
So you are really going to school us how hysterical Fox News is while comparing it to the fair media. Check out Dasha Burns of NBC News and ask her how fair your fair media is as she has been villified for her daring to report Fetterman's difficulties in an interview with her. I call your fair media nothing but cover up media. But I know, I know, your local station happened to mention (your word) that Fetterman had a stroke. I'm glad they could mention it.

Vilified by whom?

How should "they" cover Fetterman stroke?

Vilified by whom?

How should "they" cover Fetterman stroke?
How much attention did the media give to Trump holding his water with 2 hands?

How many segments did CNN run on how many Diet Cokes Trump drinks a day? I believe they even once claimed excessive drinking of Diet Cokes causes dementia.

How many segments did MSM do on Trump almost slipping as he walked down a WET ramp?

When Fetterman acts in a way that's consistent with how a stroke victim would act, it's fair game for the media to cover that. If that hurts your feelings then you need to sack up or support someone else.

Reactions: gatordad3
How much attention did the media give to Trump holding his water with 2 hands?

How many segments did CNN run on how many Diet Cokes Trump drinks a day? I believe they even once claimed excessive drinking of Diet Cokes causes dementia.

How many segments did MSM do on Trump almost slipping as he walked down a WET ramp?

When Fetterman acts in a way that's consistent with how a stroke victim would act, it's fair game for the media to cover that. If that hurts your feelings then you need to sack up or support someone else.
Great points but he has you on "ignore" and we all know ignore is for p₩ssies.

What about the ppl you (hard right ppl) call RINOs?

Romney
Cheney
Lisa M
Collins
Hogan
and I could go on...

Every party wants "puppets".
Cheney has gone full retard. Never go full retard! She's a scorned woman and her actions have made her completely politically irrelevant. No one who "claims" to be conservative would become a puppet of the left, but here we are!

Cheney has gone full retard. Never go full retard! She's a scorned woman and her actions have made her completely politically irrelevant. No one who "claims" to be conservative would become a puppet of the left, but here we are!
Didn't Romney openly stab a fellow Republican in the back. I am not sure which is more despicable, Liz or "Mittens".

What makes her a "puppet" of the left?

The ridiculous J6 charade, and today she endorses the Dem candidate in Wyoming (that she would have faced if not thrown out on her ass). Her career is in ruins, all she's got left is spite.
So when a R vote against the Rs on a few topics, they are a Democrat? Or a left puppet?

Are you reading what you are writing?

You are saying anyone that votes against the movement is a problem. You are saying that you want a puppet but yet you get mad at the democrats for wanting the same.

Have some pride my friend.

Let's start with BOTH sides want puppets and go from there.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT