ADVERTISEMENT

This will show the difference between us...and them!

Do you write to you elected reps?
Do they respond to you?

From the office of FL U.S Sen. Rick Scott.

This week, as Joe Biden’s border crisis rages and thousands continue to illegally enter the United States every day, Senator Rick Scott led 13 of his Republican colleagues in a letter to Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas demanding information on the department’s plans to secure the border once the Biden administration rescinds Title 42.

The Biden administration is reportedly planning to rescind Title 42, the rule which allows U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) to prohibit entry into the United States to those who pose health risks such, as COVID-19. The reversal of this rule is expected to cause another overwhelming surge of illegal crossings at the southern border and exacerbate the already massive humanitarian and national security crisis on the U.S.-Mexico border.

Senators John Thune, James Risch, Michael Rounds, John Hoeven, Mike Braun, Mike Crapo, Ted Cruz, Dan Sullivan, Ron Johnson, Tommy Tuberville, John Boozman, Steve Daines and Josh Hawley joined Senator Scott on the letter. Read the full letter HERE .

I can't stand being around hard core lefty women for long periods. They usually give themselves away if you talk with them at a bar or something even on the rare occasions they don't bring politics up. They will always like to bring up how well they are doing with their job or business like a guy gives a crap about that when it comes to dating a woman. They are usually more probing than conservative females trying to figure out what you do and how much money you are worth though conservative females will do that some also but not as blatantly as the lefty females.

I can't stand being around hard core lefty women for long periods. They usually give themselves away if you talk with them at a bar or something even on the rare occasions they don't bring politics up. They will always like to bring up how well they are doing with their job or business like a guy gives a crap about that when it comes to dating a woman. They are usually more probing than conservative females trying to figure out what you do and how much money you are worth though conservative females will do that some also but not as blatantly as the lefty females.
I dated a lefty female a while back and needless to say it was a total waste of my time. We still talk but when politics come up, she gets agitated when I speak out my conservative views. She can't stand the very-obvious fact that her liberal views are skewered. However, like the libatrds around here, she keeps coming back for more convo with me.

I dated a lefty female a while back and needless to say it was a total waste of my time. We still talk but when politics come up, she gets agitated when I speak out my conservative views. She can't stand the very-obvious fact that her liberal views are skewered. However, like the libatrds around here, she keeps coming back for more convo with me.
I had a few I knew (didn't date them though) that had Trump derangement syndrome. I made a point to speak my views when they brought the subject up and they didn't like that. I think they were used to being able to talk about that stuff without any pushback from most people. I also had this one lefty female say she was violating her rule not to ever sleep with a Trump supporter or some nonsense like that. She must have been reading those articles where they were telling women to cut off Trump supporters. lol

I had a few I knew (didn't date them though) that had Trump derangement syndrome. I made a point to speak my views when they brought the subject up and they didn't like that. I think they were used to being able to talk about that stuff without any pushback from most people. I also had this one lefty female say she was violating her rule not to ever sleep with a Trump supporter or some nonsense like that. She must have been reading those articles where they were telling women to cut off Trump supporters. lol
And they say we conservatives are following the "trump cult." Sounds like the real cultists are the Left and she's in lock-step with them all.

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
Have you ever noticed about 99.9% of them are FUGLY? I have come to the conclusion this is why lefty men for the most part...like other lefty men.

She likes da hammer bro. 🤣 A long time ago I used to hammer a Volusia County Dimtard Caucus member. Man eating sub. 😂

Have you ever noticed about 99.9% of them are FUGLY? I have come to the conclusion this is why lefty men for the most part...like other lefty men.
Lefty men were the "fun and safe" guys women chose to date and marry back in the 90s. Years later, they became soft and easy to push around. Now, they're your LGBTQ homo/CDs clamoring their insanity all over the place.

All the while, we conservative men stood the test of time, single or married. Incredible, isn't it?

She likes da hammer bro. 🤣 A long time ago I used to hammer a Volusia County Dimtard Caucus member. Man eating sub. 😂
That's one thing you can say about Dimtard women, they are VERY submissive to strong men like us. 😁

“Neary claimed to have gotten into a fight with his parents and went for a drive to clear his head. He was then strangely drawn to the license plate of the unsuspecting couple and proceeded to follow them.”

boobies-funny-license-plates.jpg

“Neary claimed to have gotten into a fight with his parents and went for a drive to clear his head. He was then strangely drawn to the license plate of the unsuspecting couple and proceeded to follow them.”

boobies-funny-license-plates.jpg
The young libtard probably believed he would get some boobies from a middle aged couple.

That is all so damn true, and we are powerless to stop the perception that the media sets up for America to see. Politics is way bigger than any of us.
Are you deaf, dumb, blind, and crippled?
If not, then there are many things that can be done.

Lazy, ignorant, irresponsible sovereign citizens are the root cause of all the problems in America. Blaming the out-of-control traitorous public servants is cowardice imo. Freedom is not FREE, and it never has been....

Until that's understood and accepted, America in on a path to loss of freedom and tyranny....

>>>>>>>>>> Let George Do It <<<<<<<<<<

My name is George. I’m an all-around handyman, and I’d like you to feel free to use my service for any and all chores, errands, duties which you may be too busy to perform. Anytime there’s anything that needs doing and you’d rather not, you just let George do it.

I’ll write to your congressman for you; I’ll write your newspaper editor; I’ll serve on the chapter committees in your place; I’ll do anything you’re too tired to do or preoccupied to do. With me around, you can be as lazy as you like, or just have fun. The more the merrier, I always say. My services are available to you for all the tedious, time-consuming things which you’d rather duck doing. You haven’t time to do your pledge assignments. Let George do it.

You haven’t time for a service project. I have. You don’t want to accept committee assignments and extra responsibilities, anyway. You let ol’ George tend to those things. Maybe I’m not as famous as Castro, but if it hadn’t been for me, you’d never have heard of him. And that goes for Stalin and Hitler and Mao-Tse-Tung, too. I made those guys! And the big-time racketeers in the United States. You name ’em… without me those guys would be nothing.

Why do I want to run errands for you? When I’m the guy who runs all these “big wheels,” why do I want to run errands for you? Don’t you see? I get a kick out of electing presidents of student bodies and school boards. I’m all these things you used to do before you took up chasing dollars and not being concerned over your organizations or your responsibilities.

Don’t feel like you’re imposing. I’m glad to be of service. Helping you, I’m really helping myself. How do you think I was able to take over and run a third of the world already? Because nobody else wanted to bother. They said “Let George do it,” so I did it.

Now I’m taking over in lots of cities and counties and I figure it’s just a matter of time until I’ll take over in this chapter, too. I want to thank you for making it possible. Remember now, if there is ever any way in which I can be of help, I’m at your service. You just have fun and don’t worry about a thing. I’ll do your worrying, too. I’LL BILL YOU LATER!

The only cost is your FREEDOM, and that of your offspring....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT