ADVERTISEMENT

The Swamp Was THE SWAMP Last Night

I think with Urban Meyer we, the fan base and some players, became big headed and our heads blew up too big. Then Foley decided to bring in Muschamp that caused many of us to become humble and bring us to our lowest points. Lets just be excited for this team and not get the big head. Lets just be humble and enjoy the game and what Coach Mac and his staff is doing. Agree? Yes there will be a lot of folks who head will blow up once again but they are the ones who are just "fans". There is a difference in being a fan and understanding this game and being a fan and don't understand this game.

Reactions: DLinOrlando
As sad as it is for me to say it, I made the comment last night that after this win and UT, what the hell could possibly be keeping the last of the fairweather/bandwagon fans out of the stadium. There were empty seats still and I'm expecting those to go away. That's what we've always said, just win and the stadium will fill itself without any gimmicks or campaigns needed. I doubt it'll get full vs Vandy or FAU, but vs FSU, that stadium needs to set a capacity record this year, regardless of what happens against USC, LSU, UGLY, or MIZZ.

It's not a nice thought to think that way, but that's all that's missing to fill up the stands fully at this point, the fairweather fans who don't show up and support when the team is struggling. Well they have no excuses right now. Not only is this team winning, it's one of the most exciting teams in college football this year.

It felt REALLY good last night. The Swamp was rockin from the first snap.

Yes...crowd was fantastic.

Intimidated the overrated confederates, and overall was great.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT