ADVERTISEMENT

The MSM is now left of Macron?

Congrats guize, you did it!

He big mad
That’s pretty friggin awesome win the president of France slams the American media for condoning violence. I mean that’s just freaking epic. That’s so far gone out in left field it’s hilarious. I’ve never seen the media so in the bag for one side and so much hatred for one man, a.k.a. Donald Trump. The media is so out of touch with the rest of this nation. It’s really sad. We once had a Great tradition of media be in the check and balance on government corruption. It’s a shell of its former self.

It’s really sad. We once had a Great tradition of media be in the check and balance on government corruption. It’s a shell of its former self.

And it's absolutely the core of the issues we are having today...as in right now.

No one trusts anything they hear or read unless what they've read feeds into their confirmation bias. We expect our news to lie to us...not suspect...expect.

And it's absolutely the core of the issues we are having today...as in right now.

No one trusts anything they hear or read unless what they've read feeds into their confirmation bias. We expect our news to lie to us...not suspect...expect.
This 100%. And they’ve created this themselves. Nobody can trust or believe anything they hear from the media so who can you trust and believe

And it’s with the career politicians wanted to.

This 100%. And they’ve created this themselves. Nobody can trust or believe anything they hear from the media so who can you trust and believe

I watched yesterday on Fox as the bullies of Antifa and BLM assaulted Trump supporters at the weekend rally. The cowards attacked old people, blacks and women and the media not only did not defend them they didn't even report it. However, corrupt Joe Biden did condemn violence by white supremist. I am starting to dislike this man more and more.

I watched yesterday on Fox as the bullies of Antifa and BLM assaulted Trump supporters at the weekend rally. The cowards attacked old people, blacks and women and the media not only did not defend them they didn't even report it. However, corrupt Joe Biden did condemn violence by white supremist. I am starting to dislike this man more and more.
Give me 100 plain clothsed cops with concealable/expandable batons and I will end it quick. I will use the classic pincer move and collapse the middle to outflank these goons, surround them and beat them into the hospital, arrest after recovery, and put in jail for 10 years.

Reactions: martycat1
Give me 100 plain clothsed cops with concealable/expandable batons and I will end it quick. I will use the classic pincer move and collapse the middle to outflank these goons, surround them and beat them into the hospital, arrest after recovery, and put in jail for 10 years.
Did you notice that when corrupt, "China Puppet" Biden denounced violence he threw in a reference to "white" supremacist. This is because he and the Democrat Party are scared to death to offend the Marxist bullies of BLM or the Goon Squad of Antifa.

Reactions: martycat1
Did you notice that when corrupt, "China Puppet" Biden denounced violence he threw in a reference to "white" supremacist. This is because he and the Democrat Party are scared to death to offend the Marxist bullies of BLM or the Goon Squad of Antifa.

Biden is just an old political hack, purveying his comments to the highest bidder. He is nothing but a puppet on a set of strings manipulated by his handlers.........whomever the hell they might be. China already owns his ass.

Well, not "nobody". Just crazy Trumpsters. I for one, have great faith in the US media.

so, they got you on their puppet strings. Great faith in Fakenews

It's funny to me that the bastions of the free press, with some of the best trained journalists in the world, are places you denounce because the Orange Idiot told you to.

The problem is they TELL THE TRUTH, and YOU DON"T LIKE THE TRUTH. You want them to parrot the lies being fed to you by Trump and his cronies, and they won't do it. It's a shame how blind you all are.

It's funny to me that the bastions of the free press, with some of the best trained journalists in the world, are places you denounce because the Orange Idiot told you to.

The problem is they TELL THE TRUTH, and YOU DON"T LIKE THE TRUTH. You want them to parrot the lies being fed to you by Trump and his cronies, and they won't do it. It's a shame how blind you all are.

they were fakenews to me long before trump. Discernment is a valuable tool. But go ahead, keep believing every word that comes from that glowing rectangle.

Illegal vote supporter

You've got no shame if Macron is calling your loons out for being morons. It's the same as if Hitler called Atilla the Hun a murdering bastard. Both would be correct, but ironic. 😂

Macron's rant made little sense. Was he saying the American press didn't make as big a deal out of it as he felt they should? Well, ok, has a right to his opinion, but they are American newspapers and we have had an awful lot going on lately.

I mean what would his response be if Trump claimed the French papers weren't paying enough attention to his fraud claims? Probably tell him to STFU.

they were fakenews to me long before trump. Discernment is a valuable tool. But go ahead, keep believing every word that comes from that glowing rectangle.

Illegal vote supporter

You think you've got something there, don't you? And you try to use discernment against me. You have no clue what that means. Hilarious.

Good grief....news was fake long before Trump said fake news you dolt. Granted it has gotten much worse but prius fuit vera, haha.

Reactions: jfegaly
he wants illegal voting. His character has been exposed. Really isn’t worth anyones time at this point.

I'm sort of shocked that he just flat out admitted as much.

You think you know a guy. Sure, he is foolish, wrong-headed and a handicapper for human potential but I honestly believed that he was above embracing flat out fraud. Malum prohibitum vs malum in se iyam.

Reactions: jfegaly
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT