ADVERTISEMENT

Football The issue nobody is talking about…

Phenry44

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Dec 27, 2014
In 2021 LSU, USC, Miami, and UF all had coaching searches. Oregon too after Cristobal was for sure going back home to UM.

LSU, USC, and Miami decided they were going to get ahead of NIL and the transfer by making a splash hire with a proven HC. However, SS decides to take another “up and comer” hoping he turns into the next Spurrier or Urban. Elite recruits didn’t know Billy and he is trying to play catch up.

Now we’re so far behind, and if/when we fire Billy, we’ll be even further behind after our roster is purged at the end of the season. I fear we’ll be so far behind there is no chance we catch up.

Unless we make the splash hire of own, and unfortunately there are few options, I fear UF will be stuck in purgatory even longer.

I beg for our boosters to have SS fired now! His priorities are upgrading our stadium instead of NIL being #1 #2 and #3 priority. Nobody gives a shit about a stadium if we’re not winning! We need a splash…and if we don’t hire Kiffin then go get Urban back! We’re the University of Florida! Stop hiring G5 coaches and get a proven winner!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.