ADVERTISEMENT

The CEO of Spectrum TV is the Anti-Christ…

Heard from a friend it cut out right at 8pm..... brutal
sadgator should have listened to you about YouTube tv…sadgator is cancelling Spectrum cable tomorrow, no joke….those sumbitches are scoundrels for allowing that to happen at that moment and then shamefully trying to use it for support/pity leverage against ESPN…

They will never get another dime from sadgator…

sadgator should have listened to you about YouTube tv…sadgator is cancelling Spectrum cable tomorrow, no joke….those sumbitches are scoundrels for allowing that to happen at that moment and then shamefully trying to use it for support/pity leverage against ESPN…

There’s nothing worse than getting pumped for the opening season kickoff and the cable crashes. Just like a few years back when thunderstorm wanted to sit right over Gainesville for three hours until the game was canceled.

Reactions: fsu939913

I'd cancel it immediately as well. Make sure you have a smart tv, I was watching multiple games at once

So, they won’t get ANOTHER Dime from you? That’s 10 cents more than you’ve given Rivals in over 20 years. I got YouTube T.V. on a 21 day FREE ( Sad your language ) trial. Disney is the one who pulled things so be mad at them. They did that to Piss off guys like you. I missed the 70 yard T.D. Darn it!

• Haha
Reactions: sadgator

I watched it on YouTube TV on my phone until I could get home

Streameast is a site for all live sports, you have to learn how to navigate the site but it's pretty awesome

That shit Disney & Spectrum pulled the other night was ridiculous.

They could’ve warned the consumer what was about to happen. They waited one second b4 kickoff & went dark.

That shit was calculated!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT