ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee will load the box and take away short passes

This is a team that had us down 13 with about 4 mins left at home last year. They can play. Their offense is better than people think. It is better than they have shown to this point. They are going to come out of the gate throwing everything but the outhouse at us.

This is a team that had us down 13 with about 4 mins left at home last year. They can play. Their offense is better than people think. It is better than they have shown to this point. They are going to come out of the gate throwing everything but the outhouse at us.

Maybe the entire team will dance in the end zone when they score.

They are due. The oracle has seen it. Schedule yardwork next week. 11 years of payback is coming.
They may be due. They may be overdue. That does not mean we won't leave Tennessee with yet another victory. I will always trust Mac head to head against Butch Jones.

Reactions: instaGATOR
I was referring to the LSU game when true freshmen Chris Leak went on the road and beat a SEC team or comparing it to this weekend's game. Insta said night game. That game was 2:30 Baton Rogue time.

Not taking anything away from that performance by Leak. Just pointing out the mistake.

And I thank you for that correction. Of course, it's much easier to beat the 13-1 BCS-NC at 2:30 LSU time in Death Valley, than it would be to do so at night.

UF 19 - 7 LSU
UF 33 - 28 Ark
UF 16 - 13 UGA
A true Fr Gator QB with a Zookster HC against 3 consecutive Top 11 ranked teams, on the road.
(I hope I got the crux of the matter correct)

Reactions: TennesseeGator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT