ADVERTISEMENT

Syrian Christians are being persecuted to extinction

BigOleNastyGator

Ring of Honor
Sep 27, 2002
Most of you know this is a pet issue of mine. In MSM this is often downplayed and/or undercovered because it would hurt the left's agenda and cast a bit of a negative(truthful) light on islam. If a secular/christian state says you can't wear burlap sacks that completely hide your identity in court, airpoirts etc the MSM goes crazy about Islamophobia. Muslims can open up death camps for Christians or start a freaking pogrom in the case of Syria and it is a second hand story, twerking Cyrus, Johny football, and reality tv get more coverage.............well, unless a Republican says welfare leaches should get jobs, then faux rascism becomes the cause de jour. I am rambling a little here, but you get my point??????

This is genocide, horrific, vile, evil and systamatic extermination of an entire people. And we're arming the people doing it. If i thought there was a God I'd ask him to help us because this thing has spun beyond our control.

link

Originally posted by passoverGator:
The religion of peace is killing Christians in Pakistan and Egypt too.
Christians are infidels. Their "Holy book" calls for the death of infidels. But you can't say that out loud. Islam is a religion of peace is the only acceptable meme.

Maybe Jesus would like it better if men didn't allow women to get an education, to cover themselves from head to toe, to not allow them to drive or vote. While we're at it, we could see if it's ok if we crash planes into buildings.

example # blue million for why the whole 'gun control' debate doesn't even exist as far as i am concerned.

Muslims are like killer bees and other invasive species. If they get a foothold, they will overtake the more passive "love thy neighbor" Christians. That is why the 1st amendment needs to be modified.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT