ADVERTISEMENT

Suspect in murder of student on UGA campus not a U.S. citizen, thought to be from Venezuela

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
I don't need to say much more because I think MOST of us are thinking the same thing.

Laken Riley case: Georgia authorities identify murder suspect in custody in nursing student's slaying

i would sue the US government for failure to protect us from the invasion of the south

BULLETS FROM UNDOCUMENTED PEOPLE ARE MUCH MORE DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of all, I am very happy that this didn't happen to one of YOUR family members.
Your response is so ignorant and immature that I'd like like to say I'm surprised, but I'm not.
And thought you'd like to know, the ILLEGAL SOB didn't use bullets, it was blunt force trauma, not that you give a crap.

In my thread opening statement, I made the comment regarding the circumstances of this case and what MOST of us are thinking. It didn't take long to find out what the LEAST of us are thinking.

First of all, I am very happy that this didn't happen to one of YOUR family members.
Your response is so ignorant and immature that I'd like like to say I'm surprised, but I'm not.
And thought you'd like to know, the ILLEGAL SOB didn't use bullets, it was blunt force trauma, not that you give a crap.
He is, and has been dumber than a red brick since birth. It is a genetic thing.

Suspect now confirmed to have ILLEGALLY crossed into El Paso in 2022. Biden, this blood is on your hands.

Georgia student murder suspect confirmed to be illegal immigrant

Suspect now confirmed to have ILLEGALLY crossed into El Paso in 2022. Biden, this blood is on your hands.

Georgia student murder suspect confirmed to be illegal immigrant

It is MUCH worse if you think about it. 71,000 people die EVERY YEAR from fentanyl poisoning. We lost 60k ish in the 10 yr Vietnam war...and the lefties cried EVERY day about that.

As more Venezuelans are linked to crime in the U.S., Maduro shuts the door on deportations and won't take back any of them. We have an imbecile for a so called president.

Venezuelan migrants linked to more crimes in U.S., but Maduro shuts door on all deportations

As more Venezuelans are linked to crime in the U.S., Maduro shuts the door on deportations and won't take back any of them. We have an imbecile for a so called president.

Venezuelan migrants linked to more crimes in U.S., but Maduro shuts door on all deportations

So we air drop them over Venesthwella.

Parachutes optional.

I don't need to say much more because I think MOST of us are thinking the same thing.

Laken Riley case: Georgia authorities identify murder suspect in custody in nursing student's slaying

Seek the death penalty for this subspecies of human.

Biden and those running the country do not give a damn about this young women, the hundreds of thousands of others killed by Fentanyl or the thousands of illegals who've drowned or died trying to enter the country. They do not care about the cartels or gangs. They did not care about massive election fraud or interference.

It is all about keeping libs in power to impose their twisted and f'd up values on the rest of us. These people are sick as hell.

Incredibly simple logic. Had we had a secure border and immigration process, this young lady would still be alive today. We have enough crime on our own hands from our own citizens to borrow criminals from other countries too. Comments like the “illegal bullets” comment are amazingly insensitive and terribly ignorant. Usually a better counter argument than that is brought to the table. But seeing as how there isn’t really a counter argument to this, perhaps some should sit this one out.

#1 issue is immigration. Shut it down (border) and send them back. It’s an invasion.

Biden and those running the country do not give a damn about this young women, the hundreds of thousands of others killed by Fentanyl or the thousands of illegals who've drowned or died trying to enter the country. They do not care about the cartels or gangs. They did not care about massive election fraud or interference.

It is all about keeping libs in power to impose their twisted and f'd up values on the rest of us. These people are sick as hell.
This is spot on

when the vegetable 🥕 is defeated and leaves office every persons family who had a loved one killed by a criminal invader, or died because of fentanyl, or had property damage should sue this bastard and all his cabinet members into oblivion. They thug Obama judges opened up Pandora’s box allowing Jan 6 capital cops to sue him.

The residents of Athens just shouted down the people who are denying that Athens is an illegal sanctuary city..he could barely speak over the crowd! Good for them!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT