ADVERTISEMENT

Super Bowl

Jesus Christopher.

Read the article.

He’s talking about legislation he helped create. He has helped tons of artists make more in an era where services like Spotify absolutely were robbing us of talent.

“The Music Modernization Act, which was passed in 2018 modernized copyright laws to give artists more protections in the era of digital music distribution.”

And Kelce is acting like a liberal. And here’s the terrible thing he said about him:…such a monster.

“Besides that, I like her boyfriend, Travis, even though he may be a Liberal, and probably can’t stand me!”

Dig deeper than the headline.
Irony, table for one.

I’m thinking this is some Grade A photoshopped garbage generated by AI.
Oh and I bet Travis Kelce DGAS.
Why are you and others so pathetically ignorant?
Picture is real.

I’m not sure about the quote.

You know, this new internet thing is pretty fast. Took me less than 10 seconds to find this.

And “photoshopped garbage generated by AI” is a buzzword salad. Those are different things. Photoshop is a software made by Adobe that allows you to create and edit images.

AI is artificial intelligence, in this instance it’s a sort of automatic image generator that produces images from word inputs.

But we’re all “pathetically ignorant”?

What were you saying about irony again?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: nail1988
Picture is real.

I’m not sure about the quote.

You know, this new internet thing is pretty fast. Took me less than 10 seconds to find this.

And “photoshopped garbage generated by AI” is a buzzword salad. Those are different things. Photoshop is a software made by Adobe that allows you to create and edit images.

AI is artificial intelligence, in this instance it’s a sort of automatic image generator that produces images from word inputs.

But we’re all “pathetically ignorant”?

What were you saying about irony again?
If I may interject, as Taylor has replaced Patrick, it is in fact photoshop, and AI is in fact capable of creating images.

Remember those pictures if Satanic merch being sold at Target?

Yeah.

Reactions: goldmom
And this is a white hat AI app that scans the internet looking for fake and stolen images to prevent you from being scammed by a Nigerian prince or catfished by a dude or a stolen valor asshole.

If I may interject, as Taylor has replaced Patrick, it is in fact photoshop, and AI is in fact capable of creating images.

Remember those pictures if Satanic merch being sold at Target?

Yeah.
The pic in the tweet has Patrick cut out?

It's for Taylor shopped over him. did I post the wrong link?

Edit: I posted the generator not the pic. I shall return.

edit2: The picture of Patrick and Travis holding a Biden jersey is real. There's a bad photoshop, I'm talking Omeganole bad, that is floating around on twitter but the post I bookmarked is gone. I'm using one of my toys to find an archived image now.

Last edited:
If you have a vpn, go on 4chan and find the daily challenge thread. About a month ago those rascals overrode the safeguards of Microsoft Designer, Bing image creator and OpenAi dalle and kicked out a flood of deepfake Taylor Swift images.

I was deadly serious when I said I've been screaming at the top of my lungs that service members should not have tiktok.

• Wow
Reactions: fatman76
I could have sworn there was a picture of Taylor Swift shopped over Patrick Mahommes in this thread. I guess I hallucinated it. My apologies.

However, everything on twitter is suspect and needs to be thoroughly vetted and cross checked by multiple sources.

AI enhancement and content creation is the new creative gotcha editing. And the tools to produce disinformation are now available for free to anyone that can read.

Reactions: goldmom
Sooner rather than later, it'll happen anyway.

GGJhHPjWgAAVeIh.jpg

Reactions: nail1988
I could have sworn there was a picture of Taylor Swift shopped over Patrick Mahommes in this thread. I guess I hallucinated it. My apologies.

However, everything on twitter is suspect and needs to be thoroughly vetted and cross checked by multiple sources.

AI enhancement and content creation is the new creative gotcha editing. And the tools to produce disinformation are now available for free to anyone that can read.
Yea it's terrifying...the use of voice and image likeness is a slippery slope that could cause irreparable harm.

I found the same pic from a Yahoo article from the Chiefs visit to the WH after last year's Stupid Bowl.

Reactions: LordofallSocks
Jesus Christopher.

Read the article.

He’s talking about legislation he helped create. He has helped tons of artists make more in an era where services like Spotify absolutely were robbing us of talent.

“The Music Modernization Act, which was passed in 2018 modernized copyright laws to give artists more protections in the era of digital music distribution.”

And Kelce is acting like a liberal. And here’s the terrible thing he said about him:…such a monster.

“Besides that, I like her boyfriend, Travis, even though he may be a Liberal, and probably can’t stand me!”

Dig deeper than the headline.
he doesnt give a rats ass about you, why would he?

i knew this thread would be a hit, a true no win situation for the sheep. IN the end, the swifties proved to be too much of a force... PREMONITION??????

That would be CNN, MSDNC,Alphabet networks, voxx, Atlantic, Huffington Post,Those and Fox and Newsmax certainly qualify, what was your point? We are speaking of the gateway pundit. That’s about as sheep slopish as it gets

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT