ADVERTISEMENT

Stacey Abrams pregnant

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
Stacey Abrams pregnant with @gatordad3 baby.

She reportedly told the press that she didn’t even know she was pregnant till eight months in. It took four people and two ultrasounds to see the baby.

@gatordad3 is said to be beaming with pride and hopes it’s a healthy bouncing baby gender neutral overweight geeky snowflake (aka @JIMBO1313 ) liberal that will never pay taxes or serve in the military and will get horribly upset when someone says mean words to them and report them to authorities and demand they be banned or locked up (aka @Mt.DoraGator ).

Last edited:
😂
368c95e3c85039a836cd4388772b55ba56c0a716dd7ff56c5ebaab7fc5abe845_1.jpg

She reportedly told the press that she didn’t even know she was pregnant till eight months in. It took four people and two ultrasounds to see the baby.

@gatordad3 is said to be beaming with pride and hopes it’s a healthy bouncing baby gender neutral overweight geeky snowflake (aka @JIMBO1313 ) liberal that will never pay taxes or serve in the military and will get horribly upset when someone says mean words to them and report them to authorities and demand they be banned or locked up (aka @Mt.DoraGator ).
Don't forget @gring. He/she is the biggest Abrams lover and defender in the Lounge.

gator, just do us all a favor. If you are seriously going to take sensitivity training make sure you stick it out and pay attention. You need this more than anyone I know. You USED to be a nice guy.

• Haha
Reactions: gator1776
gator, just do us all a favor. If you are seriously going to take sensitivity training make sure you stick it out and pay attention. You need this more than anyone I know. You USED to be a nice guy.

Oh hush Jimbus 🙃 he’s a great guy.... glad you’re back posting

Reactions: gator1776
Oh hush Jimbus 🙃 he’s a great guy.... glad you’re back posting
nail, thanks for the comment. I am not bac per se, I just wanted to send the note to gator if he is still around. He does need something and if he is going to take some sensitivity trng. then more power to him. I don't want to say anything else because this is me posting for me.

nail, thanks for the comment. I am not bac per se, I just wanted to send the note to gator if he is still around. He does need something and if he is going to take some sensitivity trng. then more power to him. I don't want to say anything else because this is me posting for me.
Brief appearance just to point out what a moron you are, LOL

Reactions: NavigatorII
No idea, probably will take some time off, I'd surmise or he looks bad. ER docs are wired a little differently. They have to be. Hope it's good for him and his patients ...
Yeah I’m real worried about how I look too people on the Internet, LOL

And @JIMBO1313 We’re not laughing with you were laughing at you.

Last edited:
As a new mom, my wife feels the need to get away from home as soon as possible, and she misses caring for my children hugely. Unfortunately, being away from them has made her lose her motivation and self-confidence, but I am sure she can regain it with the proper support. The key to rebuilding her self-esteem is to be aware of the physical, emotional, and psychological benefits that being with her children provides and consume more chocolate than her daily requirement without getting chocolates addicted. theaustindoula.com helped her to solve all her problems, and now she is dealing with them by herself.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Gordon Lightfoot strikes again? We're still reeling from his spawned demon in Chicago.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
As a new mom, my wife feels the need to get away from home as soon as possible, and she misses caring for my children hugely. Unfortunately, being away from them has made her lose her motivation and self-confidence, but I am sure she can regain it with the proper support. The key to rebuilding her self-esteem is to be aware of the physical, emotional, and psychological benefits that being with her children provides and consume more chocolate than her daily requirement without getting chocolates addicted. theaustindoula.com helped her to solve all her problems, and now she is dealing with them by herself.

tenor.gif

200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT