ADVERTISEMENT

Soooo..... how did Chris Steele's season go at USC?

grommit

Bull Gator
Oct 30, 2005
just curious if anyone kept up on that sideshow. Other than beating Army tomorrow, I got nothing to amuse myself with till bowl season other than to reflect back upon the past year of football.

He actually did decent with 33 tackles. He got home sick is why he left here. Everything else was just made up excuses/BS to get his waiver.

Reactions: g2gator
A mamma's boy that needed to be back home with mamma,,, which worked out great for the Gators imoho. :cool:

CB Kaiir Elam 6-2 187 - SEC All Freshman Team.
(Elam's the 4th consecutive Fr All SEC btw - MW-CJ-Dean)
CB Jaydon Hill 6-0 175
CB Chester Kimbrough 5-11 172
Three for one was a great trade imoho... ;)

Playing behind 3 All SEC DB's, the Fr combined for: o_O
KE - 9 Tkl, 3 PBU, 2 Int
JH - 11 Tkl, 3 PBU
CK - 7 Tkl., 2 PBU
Combined - 27 Tkl, 8 PBU, 2 Ints

Best of luck to Steele...no hard feelings...it makes sadgator happy to know he found a safe place back home...

Hope everything works out for him...and that he gets all the Christmas gifts on his list as well...

supermanpkgsnap.JPG

Maybe the NCAA should just readily allow players across the board to have eligibility to play. I mean everybody can claim hardship, and we know the rules committee is a joke. They bow down to whatever the public pressures them into.

I think leave the kid alone just don't understand why he got to play this year.

Yep that was a joke. I think his complaint was Mullen didn't move him right away when he complained about a roommate and the roommate getting in trouble let the NCAA do this I guess. I see he played 5 games costing a redshirt. Not sure on Steele as he is good but I think Elam will turn out to be better than him for sure.

Yep that was a joke. I think his complaint was Mullen didn't move him right away when he complained about a roommate and the roommate getting in trouble let the NCAA do this I guess. I see he played 5 games costing a redshirt. Not sure on Steele as he is good but I think Elam will turn out to be better than him for sure.
Elam is a baller. Getting Gray in to coach that group was huge...hopefully he stays with the team.

Maybe the NCAA should just readily allow players across the board to have eligibility to play. I mean everybody can claim hardship, and we know the rules committee is a joke. They bow down to whatever the public pressures them into.
For 15-20 years the NCAA has had no consistency with their rulings and it's become a circus.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT