ADVERTISEMENT

Softball is letting Ole Miss do auburn things to them to start post season

Bull Gator
Sep 22, 2003
They kept going on and onnnn and on about how they haven't scored since like 1978 or something and i called that one easily and they got two runs off of fluky auburn ball chopper then an error that never happens from our 3b... to get down 2-0 in the first and now they've been shut down through 5, looks like the georgia regional last year.

Ole Miss just looked more motivated and their pitcher was very focused. In spite of our lofty record and #1 RPI, just like last year, I've feared all year that the bats would fail us in the post season. I know some will say this game means nothing and quote all the stats that "prove" how great we are. But I've watched just about every game UF has played the last 4 years and those 2014-15 teams could mash the ball and scored in bunches. You can't expect a shutout from the pitchers every game, no matter how good they are, and when we don't get walks, hbp and errors from the other team, we struggle scoring runs just based on getting hits. Only 2 base runners today. Good for Ole Miss. Now we need to go back home, re-focus and get ready for Regionals, Supers and, hopefully, the World Series. Go Gators!!

Last edited:
Maybe they need to start telling the Gator Nation to stay home during the SEC Tournament because every year its basically the same ole' thing. These players, year in, year out, do not care about the SEC Tournament and Coach Walton does not prepare them for this tournament for some odd reason. You can tell they just don't care about this tournament and maybe its because they already won the SEC Softball during the regular season.

Continuing to copy the baseball team in post season play since last year, now everyone is gonna tell me not to overreact when im not, but... i would be surprised zero percent to watch the same exact thing happen like this and last year because they won't hit on any pitching and if a team gets a few lucky ass runs like they did from miracles it's a wrap.

yet again you know when you've lost to some bum losers when they just celebrated harder than we did going back to back for the World Series. Ole Miss coach just embarrassed himself lmao he crying right now

they just acted like tennessee when they beat our average baseball team a few weeks ago..

That's what happened last year, dead bats, lost to an inferior joke uga team

giphy.gif
I already divorced hannah rogers so...

that's exactly what marriage looks like after they try to stop giving it up as a weapon to get that ring

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT