ADVERTISEMENT

So now, academic achievement is even sabatoged by the left.

Orangeclad

Rowdy Reptile
Jul 5, 2001
Just an outrageous story that "educators" (really evil monsters) would punish kids who have worked hard to earn national merit recognition for what? Equity. I so hope people get fired and lawsuits get these families the "reparations" they deserve for discrimination.

I'll be surprised if no lawsuits as scholarship monies may have been lost by some of these students.
I read delayed notifications. I'll reread.

"The issue came to light last month, when several parents accused Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology in Fairfax County of not telling students they had received National Merit recognition to avoid upsetting others who had not."

And I hope that any student that lost a scholarship offer gets compensated for the tuition amount

This was no accident. A concerted effort to screw kids (primarily Asian Amercans) of what they earned.

As an Asian American and National Merit scholar, they'll probably be fine.

I want to say I had two other scholarships besides that one, and so did the other recipient, Patricia Kwong. 🤣

Trying their BEST to destroy America the ONLY way possible...from the inside out. We cannot be defeated any other way. And unless some people wake up in a hurry...we are done.

• Angry
Reactions: nail1988
Just an outrageous story that "educators" (really evil monsters) would punish kids who have worked hard to earn national merit recognition for what? Equity. I so hope people get fired and lawsuits get these families the "reparations" they deserve for discrimination.

That's only for Caucasians and Asians.

• Angry

One way to keep the school districts honesty is to notify the student AND the school via mail. That way the schools can't hide behind "human error'.

• Angry
Just awful. Equity is just an excuse to lower the bar ...
Have you seen the article out today where CA has introduced legislation to force CA schools to pay each football player $25k per person per year, on top of their free scholarships? I didn't post it because I'm so pissed off about the NIL and portal fiasco I'll end up getting a vacation. :mad: There are so many bad unintended consequences with that it's mind boggling. Only football? Title 9. Game ticket prices, bankrupt booster clubs, underpaid coaching staffs, you name it.

Have you seen the article out today where CA has introduced legislation to force CA schools to pay each football player $25k per person per year, on top of their free scholarships? I didn't post it because I'm so pissed off about the NIL and portal fiasco I'll end up getting a vacation. :mad: There are so many bad unintended consequences with that it's mind boggling. Only football? Title 9. Game ticket prices, bankrupt booster clubs, underpaid coaching staffs, you name it.
CA sucks, trust me, have lived there for 35 years. Such a great place ruined by current politics ...

Was great in the 80s ...
I've been to CA once. Late 80's. As you say, beautiful country, but even then the people were strange AF. At least in northern CA from Carmel up to Gay Bay and then the west end of Lake Tahoe. The northern coast was breath taking, it was like being in a postcard in real time. Glad I got to see it before San Fran became a shithole, it WAS a beautiful city, and I hate cities.

• Wow
Reactions: FresnoGator
I've been to CA once. Late 80's. As you say, beautiful country, but even then the people were strange AF. At least in northern CA from Carmel up to Gay Bay and then the west end of Lake Tahoe. The northern coast was breath taking, it was like being in a postcard in real time. Glad I got to see it before San Fran became a shithole, it WAS a beautiful city, and I hate cities.
went to dental school from 84-87 and it was fantastic ...

I hear you. I call Captain Ron sonny, 😂

sad robert redford GIF

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT