ADVERTISEMENT

So how do you folks think Tebow will do at baseball?

Tim is a good athlete and I don't think that the 20 major league teams who plan to be at his LA workout would waste their time otherwise. That's just the truth of it.

Do you think it was a stunt for Jordan? Like Mike, Tim is clearly a superior athlete. Wonder if it will translate. He's got the worth ethic, right?

Jordan's baseball quest felt more like a mid life crisis thing lol. I'm sure Tebow will give it his all but it doesn't feel right - whatever, not the biggest deal in the world.

Mc-D drafted Tim. - Saint John El' Dimway fired Mc-D for being dumb.
Mc-D was immediately rehired by SB winning Bill, and together they again won the SB.

Fox was hired by El' Dimway, was clueless about QB's, agreed with El' Dimway on trading Tim, and eventually Fox was scapegoat fired by El' Dimway.

Tim went to the Jets, where Stupidimus Rex failed to use him.
Even so, Tim threw for 75%, and was 2 for 2 on 4th down fake punts, one passing to the TE and one running it himself for the 1st down.
Stupidimus Rex was fired for incompetence.

Tim was given the NFL run-around by the Eagles cow-Chip Kelly. They only brought him in so that the NFL could lie and claim that they had given Tim a 'fair' chance to be an NFL QB.

cow-Chip Kelly kept the Sanchize and Bad-ford instead, while cutting TT.
cow-Chip was later fired for his incompetence.

I'm seeing a pattern here.... :confused:

And as long as TT is not good enough for the NFL, then the NFL is not good enough for me. I stopped watching their games and avoid their sponsors products and/or services. :p

Now, I'm sure that they don't care about me or what I do, and that is returned in spades to them by me. It's just a business to them and they are just phony money-mongers with nothing of value to their credit. JMOHO's of course. :cool:

As to Tim and baseball, I don't much care, but I wish him well anyway.

I largely agree with insta'. Tebow never got the shot he deserved, and his career was doomed by the decisions of several coaches whose judgment is pretty questionable. Can't really second guess Elway because Manning threw for a thousand touchdowns and the team ended up winning a super bowl, even if they won playing the same way they did with Tebow.

But Tebow has made some bad decisions too, post-Denver. Going to the Jets was a bad decision, driven in part I think by his desire to play in NYC's media market. If he really wanted to play NFL ball after that, he should have gone to Canada or the Arena League and shown people he can throw. Then the trump speech thing was weird. I doubt the trump campaign would release that publicly if there were no discussions, so for Tebow to act like he never heard of it was strange although that was probably for he best. Now this mlb thing. he's definitely a good enough athlete, and I'll be rooting for him like crazy, but it feels like a pretty big reach. Gary Sheffield said he could hit in mlb.

Baseball players are nowhere near the athletes of football players, if he can hit he could have a real shot... because im assuming he can play a position in the field with his athletic ability, baseball players are bloated dads with hardly any athletic ability I know it very well and Im a big baseball guy. I should have gone that route and continued to play baseball the rest of my years in HS, I hit .437 my sophomore year on varsity at a 6A school and ran a 4.4 forty by my junior year and could cover the entire outfield in center. The best athletes play CF and SS in baseball, baseball is just a whole different animal of hand eye coordination. That's how you see these fat Pablo sandovals play for so many years if they don't eat themselves out of the league first. Look at guys like Pedroia and Ortiz, two great examples of both spectrums. They are great baseball players, athletes? not a chance in hell.

I dont see it working out with that long of a break and the age he is now. Maybe one year in single A Ball at most. I highly doubt he ever plays AA or higher.

Baseball players are nowhere near the athletes of football players, if he can hit he could have a real shot... because im assuming he can play a position in the field with his athletic ability, baseball players are bloated dads with hardly any athletic ability I know it very well and Im a big baseball guy. I should have gone that route and continued to play baseball the rest of my years in HS, I hit .437 my sophomore year on varsity at a 6A school and ran a 4.4 forty by my junior year and could cover the entire outfield in center. The best athletes play CF and SS in baseball, baseball is just a whole different animal of hand eye coordination. That's how you see these fat Pablo sandovals play for so many years if they don't eat themselves out of the league first. Look at guys like Pedroia and Ortiz, two great examples of both spectrums. They are great baseball players, athletes? not a chance in hell.

Just call you Bo Jackson right?? Lmao

I largely agree with insta'. Tebow never got the shot he deserved, and his career was doomed by the decisions of several coaches whose judgment is pretty questionable. Can't really second guess Elway because Manning threw for a thousand touchdowns and the team ended up winning a super bowl, even if they won playing the same way they did with Tebow.

The NFL set it up and helped Denver get that last SB win.
The Bronco defense should get 70% of the credit for it, and the backup QB the other 30%.

Peyton Mannings 2015 Stats:

10 Games - 198 of 331, 59.8%, 2,249 yds, 6.8 yds/att (dink & dunk junk), 9 TD's to 17 INTERCEPTIONS.
Throw in his 16 sacks in 10 games and his final QB rating was a dismal 67.9. o_O

The backup QB that got them there was so pissed that he bailed out on them.

The Bronco fans petitioned for them to re-hire Tebow, but instead El' Dimway hired the Sanchize. :oops:
What a freakin' joke those burros have become, imoho of course...

The NFL set it up and helped Denver get that last SB win.
The Bronco defense should get 70% of the credit for it, and the backup QB the other 30%.

Peyton Mannings 2015 Stats:

10 Games - 198 of 331, 59.8%, 2,249 yds, 6.8 yds/att (dink & dunk junk), 9 TD's to 17 INTERCEPTIONS.
Throw in his 16 sacks in 10 games and his final QB rating was a dismal 67.9. o_O

The backup QB that got them there was so pissed that he bailed out on them.

The Bronco fans petitioned for them to re-hire Tebow, but instead El' Dimway hired the Sanchize. :oops:
What a freakin' joke those burros have become, imoho of course...

Well, right, except they did win the Super Bowl. It is funny that they ended up having to revert to Tebow ball to win the Super Bowl after two seasons of Manning throwing for a million yards in the regular season and crapping himself in the playoffs.

Reactions: instaGATOR
I don't understand why TT didn't at least try a position change like TE or FB. He is a good enough athlete to swap positions.

I don't understand why TT didn't at least try a position change like TE or FB. He is a good enough athlete to swap positions.

Maybe it was because he's never played either of those positions before.
Maybe it's because when he won that Playoff game against the NFL's #1 defense, he was the 1st Heisman QB to do so in the previous 25 years.
Maybe it's because he won that Playoff game in just his 15th NFL start, and he did that with their starting RB (Moreno) out injured, and after El' Dimway had traded away their best 2 veteran WR's, (Lloyd and Gaffney).
It took Manning 33 starts before he won a Playoff game with the burros, and that was after El' Dimway had brought in 30+ new players over 2 seasons to help him get it done.

There are many things to not understand, like why a QB with a winning record in his 1st 16 NFL split season starts, holding both Bronco and NFL passing records, is not in the NFL, while lesser (crappy) QB's are still on NFL rosters. o_O

So, maybe him not being in the NFL has absolutely nothing to do with his athletic abilities, or with his proven ability to be an NFL QB. :oops:

~ The NFL Players (1,700+) voted Tebow to THEIR Top 100 Players list.
But of course, what would the actual players know about football.... :rolleyes:

Maybe it's because when he won that Playoff game against the NFL's #1 defense, he was the 1st Heisman QB to do so in the previous 25 years.
Maybe it's because he won that Playoff game in just his 15th NFL start, and he did that with their starting RB (Moreno) out injured, and after El' Dimway had traded away their best 2 veteran WR's, (Lloyd and Gaffney).
It took Manning 33 starts before he won a Playoff game with the burros, and that was after El' Dimway had brought in 30+ new players over 2 seasons to help him get it done.

There are many things to not understand, like why a QB with a winning record in his 1st 16 NFL split season starts, holding both Bronco and NFL passing records, is not in the NFL, while lesser (crappy) QB's are still on NFL rosters. o_O

So, maybe him not being in the NFL has absolutely nothing to do with his athletic abilities, or with his proven ability to be an NFL QB. :oops:

What Bronco and NFL passing records does Tebow hold?? Just curious

Mr strawman danoleman, Mr strawman danoleman, your table at the red herring cafe is now available.

Okey dokey

What Bronco and NFL passing records does Tebow hold?? Just curious

The biggest criticism of Tim Tebow is that he “can’t throw the ball.” Here are a bunch of ridiculous, mind-blowing, record-breaking numbers that clearly refute that. These numbers aren't from just any game. They are from the Denver Broncos Wild Card playoff victory against Pittsburgh - those mighty Steelers with the #1 rated defense in the NFL.

Throughout the regular season, the Steelers had only give up six completions of 30+ yards. Tim Tebow threw five of them in the game. More astounding is that Pittsburgh had only given up a total of seven plays, of any kind, of 30 yards or more ALL year. All five of Tebow's passes, by the way, were completed 15 yards or more beyond the line of scrimmage (so this isn’t a WR on a slip screen padding Tebow’s stats). Not once all year had the Steelers allowed a 30-yard pass play to be completed on third down. Tebow’s’ 51-yard completion to Demaryius Thomas was on third down.

Tebow is the first player to have four completions of 30 yards or more in one quarter of a playoff game in the modern era (since 1960) and the first in any game since Warren Moon in 1990.

In the last 10 years, the perennially defensive-minded Steelers had never given up more than two passes of fifty yards in any one game. Tebow threw three of them. This gets, somehow, even more impressive when you learn that Pittsburgh had only given up one pass of more than 45 yards all year (and in that case, most of the yards came after the catch)

Further, in the playoffs, no QB since the NFL/AFL merger in 1970 had ever completed three 50+ yard passes in a game. "And Tebow can't throw," they say?!

For the rest of this long article, you can go to:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ng-passing-records-vs-the-pittsburgh-steelers

==================

Tim Tebow's Denver Broncos Records:

Most passing yards in a playoff debut: 316. (This media-dubbed playoff win of "biblical proportions" led to the 3:16 quarterback getting around the NFL ban on eye-black messages with the media spreading the word of the John 3:16 game with Tebow's 31.6 yards per completion for coach John Fox and back office exec John Elway, and the last quarter Nielsen ratings were a record-breaking 31.6 for a playoff game, with 42 million people watching the game, more than doubling the NFL playoff average of 18 million viewers. Also, a million people now know the NFL record for most yards per completion in a playoff game. How many people were aware of this stat before Tebow’s win against the Steelers?)

Highest postseason rating: Tebow’s passer rating was 125.6, the highest in Broncos playoff history.

And for the rest of this article, you can go to.... http://kgov.com/tim-tebow-records

The biggest criticism of Tim Tebow is that he “can’t throw the ball.” Here are a bunch of ridiculous, mind-blowing, record-breaking numbers that clearly refute that. These numbers aren't from just any game. They are from the Denver Broncos Wild Card playoff victory against Pittsburgh - those mighty Steelers with the #1 rated defense in the NFL.

Throughout the regular season, the Steelers had only give up six completions of 30+ yards. Tim Tebow threw five of them in the game. More astounding is that Pittsburgh had only given up a total of seven plays, of any kind, of 30 yards or more ALL year. All five of Tebow's passes, by the way, were completed 15 yards or more beyond the line of scrimmage (so this isn’t a WR on a slip screen padding Tebow’s stats). Not once all year had the Steelers allowed a 30-yard pass play to be completed on third down. Tebow’s’ 51-yard completion to Demaryius Thomas was on third down.

Tebow is the first player to have four completions of 30 yards or more in one quarter of a playoff game in the modern era (since 1960) and the first in any game since Warren Moon in 1990.

In the last 10 years, the perennially defensive-minded Steelers had never given up more than two passes of fifty yards in any one game. Tebow threw three of them. This gets, somehow, even more impressive when you learn that Pittsburgh had only given up one pass of more than 45 yards all year (and in that case, most of the yards came after the catch)

Further, in the playoffs, no QB since the NFL/AFL merger in 1970 had ever completed three 50+ yard passes in a game. "And Tebow can't throw," they say?!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ng-passing-records-vs-the-pittsburgh-steelers

==================

Most passing yards in a playoff debut: 316. (This media-dubbed playoff win of "biblical proportions" led to the 3:16 quarterback getting around the NFL ban on eye-black messages with the media spreading the word of the John 3:16 game with Tebow's 31.6 yards per completion for coach John Fox and back office exec John Elway, and the last quarter Nielsen ratings were a record-breaking 31.6 for a playoff game, with 42 million people watching the game, more than doubling the NFL playoff average of 18 million viewers. Also, a million people now know the NFL record for most yards per completion in a playoff game. How many people were aware of this stat before Tebow’s win against the Steelers?)

Highest postseason rating: Tebow’s passer rating was 125.6, the highest in Broncos playoff history.

And for the rest of this article, you can go to.... http://kgov.com/tim-tebow-records

And yet, he got cut by the Jets and Broncos because of some grand conspiracy, we know, we know.

Lets look at his CAREER stats

35 games played
361 Attempts
173 Completions
Completion percentage.47.9% (Now that's pretty darned bad for an NFL Q/B)
ATT.per game 10.3
Total Yards 2422
Avg YPP 6.7
Avg YPG 69.2
TD 17
TD% 4.7
Int. 9
Int.% 2.5
Longest Pass completion 56 yds
20+ yds - 36
40+ yds - 8
SACKS - 41( pretty bad for a running Q/B)
Sack Ydg lost-258 yds
FUMBLES 14( all with the Broncos)
Q/B Rating a woeful 75.3.

Like nearly EVERY F-U Q/B who had a good to very good college career, he couldn't transition to the NFL game. When you get down to it, very few College Q/Bs ever do.

Get the hell over it. He has. He could have made a lot of money as an NFL TE or FB. His pride wouldn't allow it. Millions of college players would have gladly changed positions for the opportunity to play in the NFL even if they weren't going to be the "Star" player art the "Star" position.

Even I wanted him to make it in the NFL simply to poke a stick in the eye all the Christian hating Home-o lovers who despised him and that included the NFL and ESPN heads..

Last edited:

==================

Listen, you act as if that game wasn't an outlier compared to his performance that season. That was the game of his life and he had over 300 yds on just 10 completions with Thomas having over 200 yds receiving. It's very telling the next game he went 9 for 26 in a humiliating loss. Also, during that same season Denver won not because of Tebow, but in spite of Tebow. He went 2-8 in one win and in another he completed only 4 passes. He's a career 44% passer. If you want to know why he's not in the league it's because of that. You can't pick one performance out of many and base everything off of that. You have to look at the entire body of work.

Listen, you act as if that game wasn't an outlier compared to his performance that season. That was the game of his life and he had over 300 yds on just 10 completions with Thomas having over 200 yds receiving. It's very telling the next game he went 9 for 26 in a humiliating loss. Also, during that same season Denver won not because of Tebow, but in spite of Tebow. He went 2-8 in one win and in another he completed only 4 passes. He's a career 44% passer. If you want to know why he's not in the league it's because of that. You can't pick one performance out of many and base everything off of that. You have to look at the entire body of work.

Where your argument falls down is that he took over a Broncos team that had gone 5-16 over it's prior 21 games (4-12 the year before, 1-4 that year), and went 7-4 the rest of the regular season and 1-1 in the Playoffs. So Broncos pre-Tebow, 20% in 2011 and 23.8% 2010-2011, then 62.5% with Tebow at the helm.

I would also point out that in 4 of the 5 losses when he was the starter, the defense gave up over 40 points. So he went 8-1 when his defense held opponents under 40 points, and 0-4 when the opponent scored 40 or more. I'd like to know how many QB's have stellar records when their defenses give up over 40 points. Do you know? I doubt it's very many.

In a nutshell, Tebow took a shit team, put them on his back and carried them to the playoffs. Admit the truth of that statement.

And yet, he got cut by the Jets and Broncos because of some grand conspiracy, we know, we know.

TD 17 - TD% 4.7 - Int. 9 - Int.% 2.5
Longest Pass completion 56 yds
6.70 yds/att
20+ yds - 36
40+ yds - 8

SACKS - 41( pretty bad for a running Q/B)
(no, pretty bad for an OL) -- Sack Ydg lost-258 yds
FUMBLES 14( all with the Broncos) - only 7 LPF's on 650+ snaps.
19 TD's, 9 Ints.
Q/B Rating a woeful 75.3.

>>> Peyton in 2015 67.9 :eek: woe-woe-awful.... o_O

And those TT stats were in his first 16 split-season NFL starts.
And without the starting RB (Moreno) or their top 2 WR's (Lloyd & Gaffney).

I was so hoping that your dumb-azz would do that! :D
Peyton Manning only got 1 SB imo. The last one goes to the Bronco D and their backup QB, that El' Dimway screwed, just like he did TT.
2015 Peyton Stats:
198 of 331, 59.8% for 2,249 yds, 6.80 yds/att, 9 TD's, 17 Ints, QBR 67.9. <<<<<

Highest Postseason QBR:
Tebow’s passer rating was 125.6, that's the highest QBR in Broncos playoff history.

Now, watch this rubber-dollie start his screaming and whining, instead of just doing the stat comparisons and admitting that both he and moon-roid pettie-pie are both FoS! :cool:

Last edited:

Peyton Manning only got 1 SB imo. The last one goes to the Bronco D and their backup QB, that El' Dimway screwed, just like he did TT.
2015 Peyton Stats:

Highest Postseason QBR:
Tebow’s passer rating was 125.6, that's the highest QBR in Broncos playoff history.

Now, watch this rubber-dollie start his screaming and whining, instead of just doing the stat comparisons and admitting that both he and moon-roid pettie-pie are both FoS! :cool:

Lulz. I'm your huckleberry INSTANT

I think Tebow is a class guy but his is rich?

Comparing Tebows ONE GAME playoff QBR in Denver to Manning?? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

*Manning
Completion 66%
TY 71,940:cool:
TD 539
Int 251
Rating 96.5:cool:
2 super bowl wins

*Tebow
Completion 47.6 % :eek:
TY 2442.00 :rolleyes:
TD 17
Int 9
Rating 75% o_O
1 playoff win ( greatest victory in NFL history ) :D

Last edited:
Nope, you're not a huckleberry at all. You're just the same twit here wasting time and running your idiot mouth. Nuttin new to see or hear, just the same ole crap from a guy with his head-nailed-to-da-flor,,, and for good reason. :confused:

2015 Peyton Stats:

Highest Postseason QBR:

You are squealing like Ned Beatty in Deliverance.:rolleyes:

Manning played with a broke neck that was bolted together, a damaged throwing arm and two high ankle sprains and STILL won the Super Bowl something NO Swamp Donkey Q/B, no matter how healthy EVER did.:D

If Tebow was NFL worthy as a Q/B, he'd be playing somewhere. All 32 G/Ms are not stupid.:p

Get over it.

Reactions: nail1988
Yes they are, and so are you.

1,700+ NFL players have THEIR OWN Top 100 Players List that THEY vote on.
They put Tebow in THEIR Top 100, so that confirms that the 32 GM's are not keeping TT out of the NFL because of any lack of athletic ability. Only a moe-ron would fail to understand that.:cool:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT