ADVERTISEMENT

Sidney sues AZ Governor for certifying AZ election

One bit of reality to actually consider is that the Trump legal team sure is going to be on the hook for prevailing party fees....they are making lots of defense lawyers very happy right now...given the junk nature of most of the suits sadgator has seen, ya’ll need to start donating ALOT more to the cause...good luck...lol...

One bit of reality to actually consider is that the Trump legal team sure is going to be on the hook for prevailing party fees....they are making lots of defense lawyers very happy right now...given the junk nature of most of the suits sadgator has seen, ya’ll need to start donating ALOT more to the cause...good luck...lol...

Trump has raised $150M since Election Day.

We should pay the attys from our taxes since the democrats did with Russia gate don’t u think ? We have way more actual proof then the democrats did.

The RNC has raised $170 million since election and grandson keeps his job. He was pretty sure he was finished come January.

Grandson runs with Polosi and McConnel staffers. They all recognize shady election. They're not stupid.
Holy sh!t.

Well I commend them for standing up for what's right and preserving our Republic.

Reactions: nail1988
I'd like to thank you, on behalf of all conservatives everywhere, for caring so much about the horrible plight we are going to face. These legal fees will certainly cripple us for decades to come, and we should summarily dismiss everything and fast track the transition.

In fact, I'm calling for Trump to step down before 5pm today so Pence can take over and give this country some REAL leadership as we move to a more unified government. I can't believe I haven't seen the light until just now, we simply cannot let the burden of these legal fees ruin the GOP.

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT