ADVERTISEMENT

Seider after James Cook

As in Dalvins little brother......LOL

I respect him going after the best but that wont happen(feel free to flame me if its not dalvins little brother)

Reactions: Watuka Spirit
thanks for the genuine heart felt gesture man, my heart is full and warm.

Hard to get real excited about any possible 2019 recruits.
Way too much green between now and then....
Still, being solid recruiters is always a plus for any 'good' coach, and all 3 of the new guys appear to be both.

But I'm pretty excited about the Gators 2017 and beyond RB Roster:

Mark Thompson 6-2 237 rsSr - ***** - 2015 #1 JuCo RB

Jordan Scarlett 5-10 213 Jr **** - 2015 Freshman 5.3 ypc

Lamical Perine 5-11 221 So **** - 2016 Freshman All SEC
2016 - 4.6 ypc and 17.9 yds/rec = 582 yds, 2 TD's

#16 RB Malik Davis 5-11 190 Fr ****
(broke Ray-Ray McClouds Hillsborough Co. Career Rushing Yds Record)

#19 RB Adarius Lemons 6-3 192 Fr ****
(FL HS #1 RB 2016 mid-season)

Hard to get real excited about any possible 2019 recruits.
Way too much green between now and then....
Still, being solid recruiters is always a plus for any 'good' coach, and all 3 of the new guys appear to be both.

But I'm pretty excited about the Gators 2017 and beyond RB Roster:

Mark Thompson 6-2 237 rsSr - ***** - 2015 #1 JuCo RB

Jordan Scarlett 5-10 213 Jr **** - 2015 Freshman 5.3 ypc

Lamical Perine 5-11 221 So **** - 2016 Freshman All SEC
2016 - 4.6 ypc and 17.9 yds/rec = 582 yds, 2 TD's

#16 RB Malik Davis 5-11 190 Fr ****
(broke Ray-Ray McClouds Hillsborough Co. Career Rushing Yds Record)

#19 RB Adarius Lemons 6-3 192 Fr ****
(FL HS #1 RB 2016 mid-season)

Much to your dismay, if Lemons gets in I don't see Thompson getting many carries

The point not being wether he will or will not flip him. The point is we have added very aggressive recruiters to our staff.

I would think other UF coaches have at least called or texted Cook by now. If not, then UF is really behind the eight ball.

0.jpg

The point not being wether he will or will not flip him. The point is we have added very aggressive recruiters to our staff.

I guess thats true, u should always at least try the top guys and be smart about how u feel. Maybe he is gauging interest and seeing if its a possibility

Much to your dismay, if Lemons gets in I don't see Thompson getting many carries

My dismay? Not so much. --- On Thompson, of course not, he sucked at the Outback, right.... :rolleyes:

Lemons won't get carries, he'll need to redshirt and concentrate on his classes and learn how to keep his nose clean, otherwise he might have to xfer to refsucks or tennis-sea to be eligible... ;)

Just like I'm hoping that they run Scarlett 35-40 times a game early on, until he burns out. No need to let Perine move the ball down to the redzone and then let Scarlett go in to score the TD. I'd give him ALL of the carries and save the others for the critical games later in the season... :rolleyes:

Thompson - Perine - Davis - They are the complete backs that can run, catch, and freakin' block on pass plays. o_O

My dismay? Not so much. --- On Thompson, of course not, he sucked at the Outback, right.... :rolleyes:

Lemons won't get carries, he'll need to redshirt and concentrate on his classes and learn how to keep his nose clean, otherwise he might have to xfer to refsucks or tennis-sea to be eligible... ;)

Just like I'm hoping that they run Scarlett 35-40 times a game early on, until he burns out. No need to let Perine move the ball down to the redzone and then let Scarlett go in to score the TD. I'd give him ALL of the carries and save the others for the critical games later in the season... :rolleyes:

Thompson - Perine - Davis - They are the complete backs that can run, catch, and freakin' block on pass plays. o_O

You're always entertaining when you keep your posts within reasonable confines.

I'm actually a non-violent type, just as long as others keep their hands to themselves. o_O
Mostly I'd do what I do here, rag on you over a beer, and laugh at the results. :D
But I have no need nor any desire to meet any of you IRL. :cool:

I'm actually a non-violent type, just as long as others keep their hands to themselves. o_O
Mostly I'd do what I do here, rag on you over a beer, and laugh at the results. :D
But I have no need nor any desire to meet any of you IRL. :cool:

I know ur poor so i would buy the beer for u. Im a non violent type as well......

Insta, i will meet up with u b4 the gator game. Drinks and dinner on me no homo

Insta, i will meet up with u b4 the gator game. Drinks and dinner on me no homo

So basically you're over here looking for a date. You've admitted you'd let Tom Brady ejaculate down your throat and now you're trying to "meet" guys online. Are you gonna tell him to wear a Brady mask before you get on your knees??

So basically you're over here looking for a date. You've admitted you'd let Tom Brady ejaculate down your throat and now you're trying to "meet" guys online. Are you gonna tell him to wear a Brady mask before you get on your knees??

Lol

I know ur poor so i would buy the beer for u. Im a non violent type as well......

Not rich by any means, but not poor or destitute either.
I drink Bass Ale and smoke Grukha cigars.

However, this is true and it will remain my position.
"I have no need nor any desire to meet any of you IRL." :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT