ADVERTISEMENT

Sasse Resigning

GatorTheo

Bull Gator
Apr 1, 2002
Damn!

"“As many of you know, my wife Melissa suffered an aneurysm and series of strokes in 2007. Back then, the docs prepared us for the worst, but – in God’s providence – she made an incredible comeback. In the years since – from Nebraska to DC to Florida – she kept our family grounded while I missed too many family dinners, little league games, hugs, and tears,” he wrote. “In recent months, Melissa has been diagnosed with epilepsy and has been struggling with a new batch of memory issues. It’s been hard, but we’ve faced it together.”"

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local...sse-announces-resignation-to-focus-on-family/

Damn!

"“As many of you know, my wife Melissa suffered an aneurysm and series of strokes in 2007. Back then, the docs prepared us for the worst, but – in God’s providence – she made an incredible comeback. In the years since – from Nebraska to DC to Florida – she kept our family grounded while I missed too many family dinners, little league games, hugs, and tears,” he wrote. “In recent months, Melissa has been diagnosed with epilepsy and has been struggling with a new batch of memory issues. It’s been hard, but we’ve faced it together.”"

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local...sse-announces-resignation-to-focus-on-family/
Very sad. God bless he and his family

Sasse had bigger problems that he dealt while serving as the UF President before he had a chance to deal with AD Stricklin. We can only pray he's not replaced with another Ivy league ass wipe like Kent Fuchs.

Thank God he didn't allow the Jewish hating racists to ruin the seniors moments taken from them. If I were one of them, I'd forever be grateful as they should be.

Last edited:
So sorry to hear of this development- for his wife, his family, for your University and for the University System of the State of Florida.
He did an exemplary job in the short time he was in office.
God Bless him and his family.

Sasse had bigger problems that he dealt while serving as the UF President before he had a chance to deal with AD Stricklin. We can only pray he's not replaced with another Ivy league ass wipe like Kent Fuchs.

Thank God he didn't allow the Jewish hating racists to ruin the seniors moments taken from them. If I were one of them, I'd forever be grateful as they should be.
Guess who was named interim?

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT