ADVERTISEMENT

Robert F Kennedy Jr announces he is running for President

I wonder if he would get many votes in the states after SC. The older time lefties would like him but these new lefty progressive weaponize the govt against your opponents types might not like him that much.

I dislike most Democrats but he's OK in my view. Having the MSM, the DC Swamp, the political establishment, the Deep State, and the other members of the Kennedy clan as enemies are all huge checkmarks in the Pros column in my book. Getting censored and maligned by all of the above means he's been doing things right.

Apparently he's anti-vax? I know nothing about him, but seems some lefties on Twitter were excited about this as it gives them a more sane option to vote for than Hiden.
He's been extremely outspoken about the risks/issues with mRNA.

But he's also against the childhood vaccine schedule and thinks autism and asperger's spikes are due to the vaccines we require.

I don't know much else about him politically.

Just dont see him getting much traction since most lefties still believe in the vax and arent anti-govt any longer.
I'm not making fun or picking on anyone with a disability, but his speech pattern won't go over well with many if he gets to debate.

But he'll pull some votes with his name, and he'll pull some anti-vaccine mandate moderates over. I just don't think he has a chance to make a real impact.

Reactions: Gator Fever
I'm not making fun or picking on anyone with a disability, but his speech pattern won't go over well with many if he gets to debate.

But he'll pull some votes with his name, and he'll pull some anti-vaccine mandate moderates over. I just don't think he has a chance to make a real impact.

Me either. If the Dems (Obama's crew) dont decide to ditch Biden because of his mental state, China payoffs or the coming recession I think Biden rolls in SC right off the bat since most of the Dems there vote for whoever Clyburn says to vote for and no one would get a lot of traction after that. Just moving SC to the first spot seems to suggest their plan at that time was to stick with Biden but I guess Clyburn would endorse whover Obama's crew told him to.

That should be no issue for the droolers. Good night everyone!!

70nh1k.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT