ADVERTISEMENT

Poor poor Tennessee .....

gatorRAD

Rowdy Reptile
Sep 24, 2011
.....we done did snatched it from yer kinfolk ball club again!!!!!!! Bwwwwwahahahahahaha .....p.s Herbstreit, suck it for saying the Vols would win our division too...

.....we done did snatched it from yer kinfolk ball club again!!!!!!! Bwwwwwahahahahahaha .....p.s Herbstreit, suck it for saying the Vols would win our division too...

Herbstreit went on my permanent suck it list when he was jumping up and down rooting for OSU against us in the 2006 BCS title game.

Otherwise, yep.

Last edited:
Yes.

Big Ten and Ohio state underwear wearing thin skinned Herbstreit made that title game beat down even more satisfying.

Love when he calls a game and waxes on about the third string stink eye tight end....as the drool he generates from gherkin jerking over them clouds his judgment.

I am being harsh, because outside his odd puppy love for the puffs, I like him.

Reactions: 46885
Emmitt put it on George pretty good in the booth, expecially after George was celebrating like they'd already wont the game on the opening TD run, where there was an 'officials no-call' on Reggie 'freakin' Nelson being held (bout yanked his jersey off) on that return that sprung the TD.

Tebow 1 passing TD, then 1 rushing TD.
Schmuckeye Heisman pretender Troy Smith,,, ZERO TD's.

And me saying before the game was played, that if Smith had been at UF instead of tOSU, that he'd have been the 3rd stringer, which got me banned from their board.... (but it was damn-well worth it) :D

Reactions: TennesseeGator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT