POLL: When Should Ghost Begin to Honor His Bet

When Should Ghost Begin to Honor His Ban Bet

• Immediately. It’s all over but the crying

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • When the states have certified the ballots

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • After they drag Trumps fat ass out of the WH next inauguration day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never. He’s not an honest man so we shouldn’t hold him to those standards.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Come on Trumpers. Surely there are some honest people among you.

I'm not Ghost but if it were me, I'd concede nothing. I haven't seen anything so crooked in my life...........well since the 2003 Swindle in the Swamp. So there's that.

There's nothing to concede, the bet's terms aren't complete.

Everyone here knows I will honor the bet if I lose, and everyone here knows @BSC911 won't if he loses. Because I am honest, and everyone knows bsc is not.

This is just a plea for attention because he's starved for it in real life.

What was the bet? Must not have been posting here then.
Glad you asked.

Ghost offered a perma ban bet depending on who would win the election. He was quite certain all of those polls showing that Biden was ahead were wrong. He was not alone in that regard. While anything could happen, I didnt think he could overcome his mishandling of the pandemic and the horrible economy. I was right. Ghost was wrong.

After losing the election, Ghost started believing the Q nonsense that Trump would retain power. LOL. So he wouldnt honor the bet until Biden took office. When Biden finally took office on January 20, Ghost left in a stream of tears. I asked the Mod to delete the thread it was so embarrassing to Ghost.

I think perma ban bets are stupid so I offered Ghost a reprieve if he was to admit Biden was the rightful winner, plus a few other minor conditions. Ghost refused and was off the board for a couple weeks before deciding that this board was too important in his life, so he said screw the bet and began posting again. This was an even better result for me since he will now be known as a welcher for the rest of his life.

I also offered the bet to others but only UKAlumni accepted. We bet a bottle of bourbon. Being a man of honor and not a welcher, UKAlumni honored his bet, which is now showing as my Avatar.

And there you have it. Others are free to chime in to dispute any of my account.

Glad you asked.

Ghost offered a perma ban bet depending on who would win the election. He was quite certain all of those polls showing that Biden was ahead were wrong. He was not alone in that regard. While anything could happen, I didnt think he could overcome his mishandling of the pandemic and the horrible economy. I was right. Ghost was wrong.

After losing the election, Ghost started believing the Q nonsense that Trump would retain power. LOL. So he wouldnt honor the bet until Biden took office. When Biden finally took office on January 20, Ghost left in a stream of tears. I asked the Mod to delete the thread it was so embarrassing to Ghost.

I think perma ban bets are stupid so I offered Ghost a reprieve if he was to admit Biden was the rightful winner, plus a few other minor conditions. Ghost refused and was off the board for a couple weeks before deciding that this board was too important in his life, so he said screw the bet and began posting again. This was an even better result for me since he will now be known as a welcher for the rest of his life.

I also offered the bet to others but only UKAlumni accepted. We bet a bottle of bourbon. Being a man of honor and not a welcher, UKAlumni honored his bet, which is now showing as my Avatar.

And there you have it. Others are free to chime in to dispute any of my account.

Yep perma ban bets are crazy. I usually do the 30 day ones. I do think the crazy fraud definitely switched the outcome in 3 states and maybe more but I know nothing will be changed officially. Its the reason I only actually bet on the outcome of Florida in that betting market even though I thought Trump would overcome all the fraud.

Reactions: BSC911
Yep perma ban bets are crazy. I usually do the 30 day ones. I do think the crazy fraud definitely switched the outcome in 3 states and maybe more but I know nothing will be changed officially. Its the reason I only actually bet on the outcome of Florida in that betting market even though I thought Trump would overcome all the fraud.
Well, the thing about fraud is that you have to prove it.

Regardless, Im sure you would have honored the bet unlike Ghost, the Welcher

😎

Well, the thing about fraud is that you have to prove it.

Regardless, Im sure you would have honored the bet unlike Ghost, the Welcher

😎

It has been shown in Wisconsin, Georgia and Arizona if you care to look. Florida would have suffered the same fate if DeSantis didn't clean things up after they tried to rob him in South Florida. We also didn't have a Trump hating state head of elections like those 3 states - who refused to do anything about it.

Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
It has been shown in Wisconsin, Georgia and Arizona if you care to look. Florida would have suffered the same fate if DeSantis didn't clean things up after they tried to rob him in South Florida. We also didn't have a Trump hating state head of elections like those 3 states - who refused to do anything about it.
The problem is that Trump had to play 3-D or even 4-D chess to definitively prove cheating in multiple states. (I do agree with you about Florida, btw.)

I took BSC's bet because he was offering 10-1 odds, but even then I was only willing to risk ~ $100. Once the states certified their results on Dec 14 I knew Trump's case was essentially over, at least from a legal standpoint.

I try really hard not be a crazy conspiracy theorist, but sometimes I can't help be wonder if Covid wasn't unleashed with the express purpose of crippling Trump and his re-election campaign.

Reactions: Gator Fever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT