ADVERTISEMENT

Road To Glory

Officiating is always going to be a hot button issue. I can't comment on it until I have seen it. I have just been getting updates through a third person.

When I get home I will be able to watch the full second half I missed. I am happy because I am an Eagles fan but I am not blind to bad calls that go either way.

Watch it and let me know, but the only thing I can imagine is that they somehow thought Julio fell by himself and it wasn’t on the defense.

It was pretty bad.

Watch it and let me know, but the only thing I can imagine is that they somehow thought Julio fell by himself and it wasn’t on the defense.

It was pretty bad.
I trust people who have nothing invested either way. Since you aren't a fan of either side you might see it more clear. I'm happy the Eagles won and after I get over that excitement I will try and look at the ending drive.

From how you have described it , the evidence should be clear. Since they can't overturn it now I should be able to look at it more objectively.

Any Falcons and Bulldog fans must feel snakebit this week.

So much for internal drama, New England handles the Titans 35-14.

The winner of Jacksonville at Pittsburgh will travel to Foxborough next week.

Saban just won his sixth National Championship, Belichick looks to get his sixth Lombardi Trophy.

Back in 1993 the Cleveland Browns had these two on their coaching staff.

Saban just won his sixth National Championship, Belichick looks to get his sixth Lombardi Trophy.

Long list of smart guys that sucked in Cleveland. Vikings oc is another.

Man it would not surprise me if Belichick was the one responsible for that article.

He knew it would galvanize the team together.

Man it would not surprise me if Belichick was the one responsible for that article.

He knew it would galvanize the team together.
I have one rule when it comes to the NFL and Belichick, never doubt the Belichick.

Trade one of his best tackles to Tampa in a contract year, trade Randy Moss to the Vikings four games into the season. Cut any and all players not named Brady.

The Garoppolo trade to S.F was the only one I scratched my head on. Then again I should just continue trusting the Belichick. He is in my mind the G.O.A.T .

Reactions: Dannygator1989
Jacksonville has just defeated Pittsburgh 45-42. Next week they will travel to New England in a rematch of their first AFC championship game in '96.

Jacksonville at New England.

New Orleans making a comeback 17 to 7 Vikings.

New Orleans touchdown! Michael Thomas, PAT good, 17 to 14 Vikings.

Vikings win on a last second 61 yard touchdown pass as time expires.

Vikings 29-24 over the Saints.

Minny vs Philly next week for NFC crown.

The best thing about that Viking-Saint game was I could just watch the whole game without jumping up and down or yelling at my television or radio at the refs.

Next week I will have a rooting interest so I can't fully enjoy the Case Keenum success story. Nick Foles vs Case Keenum for a berth in the Super Bowl.

If Minnesota wins they will be the first home team in Super Bowl history.That is only one of the many storylines heading into a final four consisting of teams led by Brady, Bortles, Foles and Keenum.

I know at the start of this year I had Jacksonville playing for a berth in the franchises first Super Bowl.;)

BudH-8sIgAADS4c.jpg

Reactions: MJWilliamson

It was pretty bad.
Finally got around to watching that last drive. As I watched it and tried to break it down fairly I saw alot of action that would typically be flagged for P.I. I wouldn't say it was the worst noncall but then again I am still biased.

The rules state that both men have a shot at the ball and as long as they are both looking at the ball the same rules should apply for both sides. When the defender or intended reciever is in clear view as the man close to recieving any physical action outside of breaking up the ball to hands shall be flagged. Then there is the whole five yard contact rule, since it was in the redzone the referee must use their discretion.

So in other words I could see a pass interference or holding call being called on that play. It wasn't and that sucks for Falcons players and fans. If it was reversed I would be upset as well.

Lovin’ the Jags. Weren’t they supposed to be moving to London cause they sucked so bad two years ago...now...uhhh...not so much.
3-13 last year, I think Coughlin brought back some much needed direction even without being the coach. He is kind of like Jacksonvilles version of Spurrier.

He coached them from their inception to their peak years. His authoritorian ways wore thin and they dismissed him. He won two Super Bowls in New York and Jacksonville turned into a NFL wasteland.

Playoffs have been very good. Hardly any controversy over what’s a catch or who survived the ground or what’s a touchdown or any of that nonsense. When the league gets out of the way and let’s these guys play, it’s really good stuff.

Playoffs have been very good. Hardly any controversy over what’s a catch or who survived the ground or what’s a touchdown or any of that nonsense. When the league gets out of the way and let’s these guys play, it’s really good stuff.

Agreed. Really disappointed though that it’s a bunch of bum QBs and then Brady. Though I do love the Case Keenum story. Especially considering the Vikings history, so I’d be okay if they won. I’d love for the Eagles to win if Wentz was still there. If Bortles wins you have yourself a Flacco situation.

But at the end of the day, I’d be pretty excited about New England winning.

Agreed. Really disappointed though that it’s a bunch of bum QBs and then Brady. Though I do love the Case Keenum story. Especially considering the Vikings history, so I’d be okay if they won. I’d love for the Eagles to win if Wentz was still there. If Bortles wins you have yourself a Flacco situation.

Definitely, the qbs left make it a little less compelling. Losing Brees and Rothlisberger to Keenum and Bortles hurts. But the jags are a lot of fun, and you can't help but root for Bortles, hes' taken so much crap. And you have to give it up to Keenum at this point.

The way the jags are playing actually reminds me a little of the Tebow Broncos. That ended pretty ugly in New England. But I'd love to see the jags make it interesting and even pull off an upset. As the Titans just showed, it's tough to beat New England, playing one dimensional.

One hour till the 70th best QB takes on the one handed QB.

"Bill, can you elaborate on Tom's finger? Was this story leaked by someone on your staff to limit the media's access to Tom?"

"On to Cincinnati."

"Thanks Bill."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT