ADVERTISEMENT

Orange man bad gets another Nobel Peace Prize nomination

DCandtheUTBand

Gator Great
Sep 5, 2001
Funny how people like BSC are blind and eat up with TDS while these Europeans get it. ( no need to reply to me you are on ignore)

"Another European leader, Rob Roos, said: "Most of my fellow Euro-parliamentarians will regard such a suggestion as a provocation. They believe that they embody the good and that Trump embodies evil. But a closer look at Trump's actual record can only lead to the conclusion that he has devoted his presidency to world peace and with considerable success."

Earlier, several Australian professors backed Trump for the honor.

Funny how people like BSC are blind and eat up with TDS while these Europeans get it. ( no need to reply to me you are on ignore)

"Another European leader, Rob Roos, said: "Most of my fellow Euro-parliamentarians will regard such a suggestion as a provocation. They believe that they embody the good and that Trump embodies evil. But a closer look at Trump's actual record can only lead to the conclusion that he has devoted his presidency to world peace and with considerable success."

Damn.....they give out these awards like candy. Maybe BSC will get one for not burning the fries. 😀

He’s 3 ahead of BLM and @gatordad3 wife Stacey Abrams 😂😭

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT