ADVERTISEMENT

NY Governor Cuomo to Receive Emmy

gator1776

Ring of Honor
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2011
The man who is single-handedly responsible for the deaths of thousands of elderly New Yorkers is going to be given an Emmy.

Trump, who gave us treatment and a vaccine for coronavirus in nine months gets nothing but derision and personal attacks.

I have never seen such an incredible disconnect in my lifetime between perception and reality. I’m at the point that I firmly believe it’s time for a little revolution. Thomas Jefferson always said every generation needs a little revolution.

Oh and before @BSC911 or @LizardGrad89 or @Uniformed_ReRe get in here to try and claim this isn’t the case, Cuomo ordered that nursing homes had to take coronavirus patients back before it was safe for them to go back to nursing homes and it led to the spread of the virus throughout nursing homes which is the biggest At risk population there is and that is why he led single-handedly to the death of thousands of people. It was a mistake. It was a mistake based off of over playing his hand thinking he was doing the right thing thinking he was smarter than he was but it was a mistake.

But it happened, it’s real, and I wish people would be honest and embrace the truth for once.

Last edited:
Oh and before @BSC911 or @LizardGrad89 or @Uniformed_ReRe get in here to try and claim this isn’t the case, Cumo ordered that nursing homes had to take coronavirus patients back before it was safe for them to go back to nursing homes and it led to the spread of the virus throughout nursing homes which is the biggest At risk population there is and that is why he led single-handedly to the death of thousands of people. It was a mistake. It was a mistake based off of over playing his hand thinking he was doing the right thing thinking he was smarter than he was but it was a mistake.

But it happened, it’s real, and I wish people would be honest and embrace the truth for once.
Cuomo screwed up (actually it was his staff but he has to take the blame).

But LOL at Trump ”giving us a treatment and a vaccine.” He didn’t do shit.

Over/under on Trask TDs today?

The man who is single-handedly responsible for the deaths of thousands of elderly New Yorkers is going to be given an Emmy.

Trump, who gave us treatment and a vaccine for coronavirus in nine months gets nothing but derision and personal attacks.

I have never seen such an incredible disconnect in my lifetime between perception and reality. I’m at the point that I firmly believe it’s time for a little revolution. Thomas Jefferson always said every generation needs a little revolution.
He's getting an Emmy all right. Rotten Tomatoes worst actor in the biggest production on cinema. Cuomo is a joke. But NY is getting the governance they deserve.

Reactions: gator1776
giphy.gif

Why the hell would I defend stupidity with the virus? The person to call out here is Ghost, who claims this whole COVID thing is a hoax.

Oh, and WTF? Trump gave us treatment? Which one? Gargle with Chlorine? Yeah, effective. Add he wanted to rush an inadequately tested vaccine to market. Not to mention arguing with the foremost health expert in America on the virus. It takes a special kind of maroon to claim you know more than the foremost expert in the nation in an area where you have no experience or understanding.

Are you certain it didn't say "Enema"?

Reactions: gator1776
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT