ADVERTISEMENT

New Campaign Ad

I'm not defending her lies or truth. I'm aware that she lies. I'm just pointing out that Trump lies too. If you don't care about his lies, then why do you care about hers? We called that selective outrage.
What has Trump lied about, specifically? Not embellishments, all politicians do that. This should be interesting. ............

Reactions: gatordad3
What has Trump lied about, specifically? Not embellishments, all politicians do that. This should be interesting. ............
Trump exaggerates and uses sarcasm and hyperbole. The sarcasm really trips up the libs.

The “dictator” comment was completely sarcastic, the “bloodbath” comment about the auto industry was hyperbole. Both have become central liberal talking points, and they lie about both.

Kamala lies about policy. She and Walz both lie about their record.

And what does it say about your policies when you have to either hide them or lie about them to get votes?

Trump wears his policies on his sleeve.

Trump exaggerates and uses sarcasm and hyperbole. The sarcasm really trips up the libs.

The “dictator” comment was completely sarcastic, the “bloodbath” comment about the auto industry was hyperbole. Both have become central liberal talking points, and they lie about both.

And what does it say about your policies when you have to either hide them or lie about them to get votes?

you get it, the libs don't ...

The dictator comment was made on the context of ONE DAY...his first day in office. I heard it when he said it.

I'm in Trump country here.

New poll touted on the local radio has Kamala up 8 and Trump is selling back ad time.

I think he's conceding VA, which sucks for me. Just not enough people in the rest of the state to override NOVA and Richmond.
He really does not need it. I think he wins Pa big..and that is the important one. I also think he keeps adding distance between each other, and she is all but done. Her BS is starting to leak out..and America will NEVER elected a glorified marxist

He really does not need it. I think he wins Pa big..and that is the important one. I also think he keeps adding distance between each other, and she is all but done. Her BS is starting to leak out..and America will NEVER elected a glorified marxist
Depends what happens on the cheating, they will get as much as 5% bump from the cheating.

Hopefully, she crashes and burns tonight during the debate, but not enough for them to replace her, just enough for the media to claim she won despite the fact that America saw that she is a moron in the first order ...

Depends what happens on the cheating, they will get as much as 5% bump from the cheating.

Hopefully, she crashes and burns tonight during the debate, but not enough for them to replace her, just enough for the media to claim she won despite the fact that America saw that she is a moron in the first order ...
Going to be tough sledding tonight. I am quite certain they gave her the questions(and the answers) for the questions tonight, and they will not be fair to Trump. They WANTED FJB out, so they were fair to Trump on the first debate. That will never happen tonight

Can the Dimtards still replace Kumswalla? :oops:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT