ADVERTISEMENT

Narcissist: Who does this sound like on this board?

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
Traits of a narcissist include the following: They exaggerate their own smarts, success, power, and looks. The lack of empathy leads them to take advantage of people, with no regrets.
I'll give you a hint. It begins with BSC.
To top it off, underneath all of these narcissitic traits is a deep sense of insecurity.

Traits of a narcissist include the following: They exaggerate their own smarts, success, power, and looks. The lack of empathy leads them to take advantage of people, with no regrets.
To top it off, underneath all of these narcissitic traits is a deep sense of insecurity.
I don't know about all that. But he's in the running for "Heisman Delusionalist". 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: BlueEyedGator17
Nope. Every rally he gives Americans the credit for what's happening in the country. He says 'WE did this. This is OUR movement'.

A narcisist would take all the credit. Trump is an asshole to evil people. Totally different.

You cannot possibly believe this. Trump regularly sings his own praises and takes credit for everything.

At this point you are just trolling or insane.

You cannot possibly believe this. Trump regularly sings his own praises and takes credit for everything.

And you aren't smart enough to understand that 99.9% of the time it's to troll people like you.

When he calls himself 'Your Favorite President of all-time', do you think he's being a narcissist, or a troll?

Reactions: nail1988

If you are talking about that welcher Ghost, the answer is both.

I think he's being both. Obama was / is deeply narcistic, but Trump is every bit as bad as Obama if not more so.

Agree to disagree. Trump loves his supporters and honestly appreciates them. obama couldn't stand campaigning and thought it was completely beneath him. Plus he hated having to be that close to 'the common people'.

Trump only likes campaigning because it involves having crowds of people cheering him on like a rockstar.
Yes, but I have yet to see you agree that he also loves this country, probably moreso than you, and he always gives credit to us, the American people. You see? He wants to give us our strength back. Biden wants to weaken America so much that we are dependent upon the government. And, to me, that speaks volumes. You should step back once in a while and reflect on what is actually going on here. As @GhostOfMatchesMalone would say: You are hoodwinked.

Yes, but I have yet to see you agree that he also loves this country, probably moreso than you, and he always gives credit to us, the American people. You see? He wants to give us our strength back. Biden wants to weaken America so much that we are dependent upon the government. And, to me, that speaks volumes. You should step back once in a while and reflect on what is actually going on here. As @GhostOfMatchesMalone would say: You are hoodwinked.

BINGO!

Trump: "I love America!

obama:

Reactions: kjfreeze
Trump loves himself more than the country. He loves the adoration from the masses but wouldn't let you all step foot in one of his country clubs. Thats what is so funny.

Trump loves himself more than the country. He loves the adoration from the masses but wouldn't let you all step foot in one of his country clubs. Thats what is so funny.
But you see what you and your tiny buddies do is side step the intent of a post and focus on belittling Trump. Oh, and we have a private golf course in my home town that will not let me play unless I am a member. Strange how that works.

I’ll play 🤭

1) may have a boat ?

2) believes glaciers are melting ?

3) supported low IQ dementia Joe ?

4) has a home in Houston?

5) can’t answer Sunnys simple equations?

I may know who this man is ? 🤔😭😭

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
I’ll play 🤭

1) may have a boat ?

2) believes glaciers are melting ?

3) supported low IQ dementia Joe ?

4) has a home in Houston?

5) can’t answer Sunnys simple equations?

I may know who this man is ? 🤔😭😭

He's not a narcissist, he's the exact opposite. He's insanely insecure about who he is and what he's accomplished in life and feels he is a failure. Thus the chest-puffing here and lying about what he owns and has done.

When he said he was different in real life, he was actually telling the truth. That was his guilt talking.

Reactions: jfegaly
He's not a narcissist, he's the exact opposite. He's insanely insecure about who he is and what he's accomplished in life and feels he is a failure. Thus the chest-puffing here and lying about what he owns and has done.

When he said he was different in real life, he was actually telling the truth. That was his guilt talking.
You are right. My brother is a perfect example.

Reactions: nail1988
But you see what you and your tiny buddies do is side step the intent of a post and focus on belittling Trump. Oh, and we have a private golf course in my home town that will not let me play unless I am a member. Strange how that works.
Just so you know, Trump thumbs his nose at his followers behind your backs. Look at his history.

Just so you know, Trump thumbs his nose at his followers behind your backs. Look at his history.
Examples please. Lately, not of his distant sinful past like you constantly use to rub people's faces in. Aren't you glad God doesn't do that?

Examples please. Lately, not of his distant sinful past like you constantly use to rub people's faces in. Aren't you glad God doesn't do that?
Distant? LOL. A leopard doesn’t change his spots.

i would provide examples if he was still relevant. But as he’s history, why bother. My work is done.

Last edited:
Distant? LOL. A leopard doesn’t change his spots.

i would provide examples if he was still relevant. But as he’s history, why bother. My work is done.
You're such a loser. A bloviating, lying, narcissistic, self-proclaimed Catholic loser.

You're such a loser. A bloviating, lying, narcissistic, self-proclaimed Catholic loser.
Ha. Says the dork that has to go onto other teams football sides to spread nutty political conspiracy theories from alt right nut sites. if You had shown more respect for the elder statesmen of this board, like some of the others, I would be nicer to you. But no, you just went full Ghost.

Let’s see.

Biden supporter. Winner
Successful businessman. Winner
Exceptional athlete. Winner
Faithful family man. Winner

I‘m friggin Charlie Sheen. What do you have going for you?

Last edited:
Ha. Says the dork that has to go onto other teams football sides to spread nutty political conspiracy theories from alt right nut cases. if You had shown more respect for the elder statesmen of this board, like some of the others, I would be nicer to you. But no, you just went full Ghost.

Let’s see.

Biden supporter. Winner
Successful businessman. Winner
Exceptional athlete. Winner
Faithful family man. Winner

I‘m friggin Charlie Sheen. What do you have going for you?
Like I said, you specified your narcissism right there. And since I have a brother and brother-in-law who are both narcissists, I can without a doubt proclaim you one as well. And in light of that there is nothing any of us can say to sway your thoughts in another direction. Heck, sadly, even God will probably have a hard time with you.
Proverbs 3:7, "Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil."

Like I said, you specified your narcissism right there. And since I have a brother and brother-in-law who are both narcissists, I can without a doubt proclaim you one as well. And in light of that there is nothing any of us can say to sway your thoughts in another direction. Heck, sadly, even God will probably have a hard time with you.
Proverbs 3:7, "Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil."
And like I said, just because some nut case on the internet tries to come here and act all high and mighty, doesn’t mean I have to respect his opinion. Go spread your hate elsewhere if you don’t like it.

Ive checked. God and me are good. We’re peeps.

And like I said, just because some nut case on the internet tries to come here and act all high and mighty, doesn’t mean I have to respect his opinion. Go spread your hate elsewhere if you don’t like it.

Ive checked. God and me are good. We’re peeps.
giphy.gif

One day, you’ll learn that pretending to speak for God is blasphemy. I’ll bet they don’t teach that in whatever nutty denomination you now partake in. Besides the Trump cult that is.

Devil be gone from ya.

You are right. My brother is a perfect example.
He just lately told a friend of mine "How do they expect a single father to live off 600 a week" Dumb bastard lives in the basement and has sucked off my father and stepmother his whole life. Never had a job that payed taxes. Whenever the brothers try to step in, we end up being the bad guys.

Reactions: BamaFan1137
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT