ADVERTISEMENT

Football My WISH

cmgator

Gator Great
Gold Member
Aug 14, 2002
Well, I think all we have left are wishes... I am dumbfounded at how bad we looked last week and I am convinced that if we had a decent offensive game plan and OC we would have been in this game even with our deficiencies. However, Billy is still calling the plays and without a transcendent talent to overcome his poor game planning we are doomed.

Enter DJ Lagway.

I am hoping that today we will see a very talented kid that can make things happen with his feet, that can improvise wisely, that can actually throw a receiver open on a long ball. If he does all that, the defense will not play 8-9 in the box and the running game opens up. The defense stays off the field and believes they have a chance and may play with more passion. I truly believe that Lagway has the chance to turn this thing around and it starts today.

IF he plays well and Billy goes back to being a nice guy and not a coach and wants to play Mertz the majority of the time next week, then he should be fired after the A&M game. We have to play our stud young players now. Dj, LJ and the others needs to be on the field and take their lumps. We will see today if DJ is as good as we hope. If he is, it is the only chance for this team to salvage this season and his play could elevate everyone else.

Napier just needs to get out of the way.

• Haha
Reactions: cm5694 and ausbran
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.