ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Lindell video

His testimony and company don't need Bed Bath and Beyond to sell merchandise. I thought that was ironic that BBB was pulling the plug on the only item they sell consistently. See ya in bankruptcy court.
BBB is nothing bunch of brain dead soccer moms who like to pay more than regular retail. My Pillow generates most of their sales on line. BBB is nothing in their grand scheme of things.

Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon
BBB is nothing bunch of brain dead soccer moms who like to pay more than regular retail. My Pillow generates most of their sales on line. BBB is nothing in their grand scheme of things.
Exactly...he's like the Master's major golf tourney, you can pull all sponsors but the product stands alone completely independent of ads/sponsorship.

Exactly...he's like the Master's major golf tourney, you can pull all sponsors but the product stands alone completely independent of ads/sponsorship.
I've said it before (either here or elsewhere), Lindell makes way more money online direct than paying a middleman and discounting merchandise to brick and mortar. He doesn't need them whatsoever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT