ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan State player that scored has broken hip from pileup

LSAO...mrs sadgator used to terrorize sadgator in the middle of the night with surprise celebration piles...but that was when mrs sadgator's biological clock was raging...once sadgator jr and princess sadgatorjr ette arrived, those surprise celebration piles turned into accidental celebration "bumps" at the sink as we brush our teeth prior to bed...sigh.

LSAO...mrs sadgator used to terrorize sadgator in the middle of the night with surprise celebration piles...but that was when mrs sadgator's biological clock was raging...once sadgator jr and princess sadgatorjr ette arrived, those surprise celebration piles turned into accidental celebration "bumps" at the sink as we brush our teeth prior to bed...sigh.

LMAO. I'm forreal crying right now.

Celebrations should be restricted to the locker room AFTER you've WON the game.
Anything before that,,, you should ACT LIKE YOU'VE BEEN THERE BEFORE. :cool:

* Running through the endzone to beat you chest at the crowd is just juvenile. :confused:
That kind of selfish crap should end when you leave HS. o_O

Reactions: CompuGator
Heard him interviewed on Mike and Mike today. He said it was the tackle by the Michigan player that did his hip in, not the pile on...but the pile on didn't help.

Heard him interviewed on Mike and Mike today. He said it was the tackle by the Michigan player that did his hip in, not the pile on...but the pile on didn't help.

I saw him trying to push the players away. Figured he was in pain. I thought the Michigan player was hurt too. He layed beside the pile for a bit of the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT