ADVERTISEMENT

Miami fan perspective of first game.

gtrdynasty

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Yesterday morning I am on the range prior to going out and putting up my personal best 75!!! Next to me on the range are two Miami fans in all of their gear (actually parked right next to the guys jeep that was decked out in Miami stuff. So I asked their thoughts of the opening season game. They said " easy work, UF is in shambles. Head coach is on the hot seat and Ward will put his name in the Heisman race with a huge game against our weak defense" Of course I asked how they could be so confident with such a sub par team and a coach who is perceived to be on the hit seat. " we have the best portal transfers and the recruiting class was elite and some of the young kids will be superstars starting in that game".. I laughed at and with them. Asked them if they watched the GT game last year. If they knew it wasn't 2002 and where the ACC titles were. It was all in good fun but I was amazed at listening to these dudes that have no clue what this UF team will look like. I suggested they get off of "X" for their football news and to go back and really watch Cam Ward and what he is... Great conversation but I wans't changing their minds- they as well as all of thier buddies think this will be a 14-17 point win. I had to ask how old they were which is several years younger then me and they were 30- not old enough to remeber the hay day's but that's Miami for ya. They really believe they are the best team in the Nation and this will be the year.. As I walked off I gave him a swing tip to just to fu&* with his round.. Saw them in the clubhouse afterwards and they didn't hit the ball so well!!! I can't wait to smack this team around and set the tone for a a really good 24 season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News