ADVERTISEMENT

Media is setting corona virus up as their next 'Russia Collusion' story

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
They are weaponizing this to attempt to get rid of Trump.

Today, Trump will give a factual press conference that will debunk most/all of the fear mongering from the press.

Press will go apeshit tonight, claim Trump doesn't care, in over his head, facilitating the spread of the virus through inaction, Trump unprepared, etc etc etc.

Death rate lower than the common flu. Two weeks from now when the media has to let this story go cause it didn't become the plague they hoped for, watch how the left is disappointed, not relieved.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
They are weaponizing this to attempt to get rid of Trump.

Today, Trump will give a factual press conference that will debunk most/all of the fear mongering from the press.

Press will go apeshit tonight, claim Trump doesn't care, in over his head, facilitating the spread of the virus through inaction, Trump unprepared, etc etc etc.

Death rate lower than the common flu. Two weeks from now when the media has to let this story go cause it didn't become the plague they hoped for, watch how the left is disappointed, not relieved.

Errrrr. The Death rate is not lower than the common flu. At the lowest rate in the range it is 7 times higher.

If this virus is so benign, why do you think the Chinese declared martial law immediately and quarantined a city larger than NY and Chicago put together?

Reactions: DGlockUF
If this virus is so benign, why do you think the Chinese declared martial law immediately and quarantined a city larger than NY and Chicago put together?

Because they are a communist country! To the left that means they are awesome and smarter than the rest of us.

As Rush says, the communist Sanders is NOT a fringe candidate, the left has always loved communism.

Because they are a communist country! To the left that means they are awesome and smarter than the rest of us.

As Rush says, the communist Sanders is NOT a fringe candidate, the left has always loved communism.

“Because they are Communist...” Brilliant!

I presume you would agree that the Chinese state’s primary preoccupation in the last 30 years has been developing their economy. Their stated goal is to surpass the US as the largest global economy. So, does it make sense to you that they would tank their stock market and knock off points of GDP by, among other things: declaring martial law in one of its largest cities and financial hubs; restricting travel between cities and regions; SHUTTING DOWN ITS MANUFACTURING BASE for weeks, because “they are communist?”

Does that make sense to you?

I would guess Ghost is actually Chad Wolf but I doubt Ghost owns a suit that nice.

How is the virus transmitted? “Uhhh a variety of ways... person to person for one, we’ve seen that...”.

Errrrr. The Death rate is not lower than the common flu. At the lowest rate in the range it is 7 times higher.

And you honestly think we'll get the straight story from the Chinese?
No virus is benign, but 2-3% mortality in countries that don't have health systems and access to doctors is not hugely earth shattering. Ebola was far deadlier, actually.
Wuhan has 11 million people, and the Chinese government is more worried about civil unrest if they didn't take steps to limit exposure which could lead to millions dying.

And you honestly think we'll get the straight story from the Chinese?
No virus is benign, but 2-3% mortality in countries that don't have health systems and access to doctors is not hugely earth shattering. Ebola was far deadlier, actually.
Wuhan has 11 million people, and the Chinese government is more worried about civil unrest if they didn't take steps to limit exposure which could lead to millions dying.

Especially for a brand new virus. Once treatment is perfected and optimized, death rates will fall bigly.

And yes, the left honestly does trust the Chinese more than the American president. The left has always been enamored with communist governments, they apparently get off on the state oppressing its people.

Well you two brainiacs seem to have it all figured out. Actually the Chinese position on it is similar to yours. And Trump is backing them because they have promised not to back off the import guarantees in the trade deal. I’m looking at their actions, which do not reflect a country at peace with what they’re dealing with.

You are such an idiot.

This is what @bradleygator won't respond to:

He claimed the deathrate from corona virus is at least 7 times that of the flu. Because a rando on Twitter said so and he ran with it.

Facts:

Deaths in the US this year:

corona virus - 0
Flu - 10,000

Left is heartbroken that corona virus isn't turning into the plague that they thought would get Trump out of office.

Well you two brainiacs seem to have it all figured out. Actually the Chinese position on it is similar to yours. And Trump is backing them because they have promised not to back off the import guarantees in the trade deal. I’m looking at their actions, which do not reflect a country at peace with what they’re dealing with.

Deaths from flu this year in the US - 10,000
Deaths from corona virus this year in the US - 0

Again I have to point out that your continued citation to that statistic reflects a complete lack of understanding of how rates are calculated. There have been not deaths in the US because the virus has not been present in the US to this point. If you feel confident that that will continue to be the case, then you’re not concerned. But where both the flu and corona virus are present, the mortality rates for corona virus are significantly higher, anywhere from 7x to 24x higher.

Here’s a pretty good run down of all the failed narratives that the Chinese government have peddled, trying to downplay the severity of the outbreak. They sound like Ghost and Goldmom, except with a better command of the English language. You’ll likely hear the same from Trump tonight, because the Chinese bought him with their import guarantees.

Again I have to point out that your continued citation to that statistic reflects a complete lack of understanding of how rates are calculated.

Actually it's more about you having no idea that there had been no deaths in the US from this virus. Twitter rando let you down bigly.

Here’s a pretty good run down of all the failed narratives that the Chinese government have peddled, trying to downplay the severity of the outbreak.

Watching @bradleygator try to educate himself on a topic in real-time as he's trying to speak on it is always hilarious.

Actually it's more about you having no idea that there had been no deaths in the US from this virus. Twitter rando let you down bigly.

So we’re at the pearls before swine part of the conversation, so I’ll leave you to your ignorance, but do you really think the lack of deaths in the US is a relevant statistic to a discussion about the virus’ mortality rate?

BREAKING NEWS headline on CNBC: CDC confirms first POSSIBLE case of 'community spread' coronavirus in the US.

Real headline: CDC confirms nothing. Carry on.

So we’re at the pearls before swine part of the conversation, so I’ll leave you to your ignorance, but do you really think the lack of deaths in the US is a relevant statistic to a discussion about the virus’ mortality rate?
I get what you're saying, but in all honesty, the average American, at the end of the day, will only care about the death rate in this country.

I get what you're saying, but in all honesty, the average American, at the end of the day, will only care about the death rate in this country.

Plus, young bradley isn't considering that once treatment methods are perfected the death rate will plummet if not be erased completely.

If the CURRENT death rate in the US really WAS seven times the flu (which would mean 70,000 deaths right now), then we'd have cause to worry.

0 deaths vs 10,000. Critical thinkers get this.

If the CURRENT death rate in the US really WAS seven times the flu (which would mean 70,000 deaths right now), then we'd have cause to worry.

Boy you are really struggling with this rate concept. Cmon ghost. Google it. I’m afraid your Mensa membership may be at risk.

Boy you are really struggling with this rate concept. Cmon ghost. Google it. I’m afraid your Mensa membership may be at risk.

How am I struggling? You parroted a claim by a Twitter rando that the deathrate for coronavirus was 7 times the flu, while having no idea that NO ONE has died from the coronavirus in the US.

IOW, you made an idiot out of yourself. Rush just told me that roughly 40% of the worldwide cases of coronavirus have ALREADY RECOVERED from it.

You didn't know that either. Twitter randos letting you down bigly.

This is like a story back in the early
80's when my sister who was a nurse
describing aids.
She was telling a story about a horse raping a man.

Last edited:
Looks the media narrative to blame Trump for the corona virus is officially underway:

Of course. Note they suddenly aren't talking about new impeachment articles, cause they want to see how this goes.

In a week or so when the media has to officially admit, with tears in their eyes, that people aren't dying in the streets and Trump won't be removed, they will go onto the next effort.

Wah! Our dumb orange President is being held accountable for his stupidity. He promised me everything was simple and my stupidity would no longer hold me back and now CNN is ruining everything! Wah!

“Globally, COVID-19 has been responsible for at least 2,800 deaths, with more than 82,000 cases reported worldwide, on every continent except Antarctica.”

Hint: the button on the calculator looks like a slanty line.

“Globally, COVID-19 has been responsible for at least 2,800 deaths, with more than 82,000 cases reported worldwide, on every continent except Antarctica.”

Hint: the button on the calculator looks like a slanty line.

Wow 2,800 deaths in the world?

How many of those are in the US?

Wait...ZERO? Wow, thanks Trump!!!!!

“Because they are Communist...” Brilliant!

I presume you would agree that the Chinese state’s primary preoccupation in the last 30 years has been developing their economy. Their stated goal is to surpass the US as the largest global economy. So, does it make sense to you that they would tank their stock market and knock off points of GDP by, among other things: declaring martial law in one of its largest cities and financial hubs; restricting travel between cities and regions; SHUTTING DOWN ITS MANUFACTURING BASE for weeks, because “they are communist?”

Does that make sense to you?

What's this? Trump had a plan in place for coronavirus WEEKS ago? @bradleygator do you think Trump's proactive and heady leadership here is a big reason why there have been NO DEATHS in the US from coronavirus?

CNN's hot take was that Trump is a racist. Yours is that China is awesome, Trump sucks.

Bottom line, no deaths, Trump has saved lives. Eat it, dems.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT