ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like the left's Jan 6 joke cases in DC and GA will probably have no trial before the election.

Gator Fever

Bull Gator
Feb 13, 2008

My guess is that puts an end to the DC and Georgia joke cases prior to the election. Cannon was smart setting the date she did because with that huge discovery mess etc it will take up all the time from May on. Not sure what will happen with the joke Stormy Daniels case now in NY. Also the area here in FL for the joke documents case is a zero chance of a joke conviction for that nonsense. Less than zero even.

Wait, so the left got hoodwinked again? The walls are closing in. 😂

Lucypullingfootballfromcharlie dot gif

I am trying to remember if NY took their date off the table already for that crook Jack Smith. I thought they did and I highly doubt Cannon will do anything to let them get back in that time frame. Jack Smith outsmarted himself bringing those joke charges here in FL.

I am trying to remember if NY took their date off the table already for that crook Jack Smith. I thought they did and if highly doubt Cannon will do anything to let them get back in that time frame. Jack Smith outsmarted himself bringing those joke charges here in FL.

His hatred for Trump is no different than those we see here and elsewhere. It blinds them from all logic and rational thought.

It is going to backfire on them. Pride comes before the fall.

His hatred for Trump is no different than those we see here and elsewhere. It blinds them from all logic and rational thought.

It is going to backfire on them. Pride comes before the fall.

Some whistle blower is claiming he was in on a money scheme to do with funding the Ukraine prosecutors. Trump ought to have that looked at in 2025. He is arrogant as hell and has no issue manipulating the law to ruin people.

NY Times (DOJ/FBI mouthpiece) seems to be trying to set up a strategy of using some BS reasoning to try and claim people are breaking the law posting memes against Biden and for Trump.

Reactions: RussellCasse
arq-35yd9s_t3-jpg.1454667

NY Times (DOJ/FBI mouthpiece) seems to be trying to set up a strategy of using some BS reasoning to try and claim people are breaking the law posting memes against Biden and for Trump.
Did you side with the commies too? It was our fbi that crushed them. America will always fight the enemies within. And the USA always wins.

Did you side with the commies too? It was our fbi that crushed them. America will always fight the enemies within. And the USA always wins.

Yep our FBI that created a Russian collusion hoax to spy on an elected POTUS and our DOJ who got a crooked a** leftist Judge to sign a warrant to give the info on people who liked Trump tweets on twitter.

Reactions: BCSpell
Yep our FBI that created a Russian collusion hoax to spy on an elected POTUS and our DOJ who got a crooked a** leftist Judge to sign a warrant to give the info on people who liked Trump tweets on twitter.
So you sided with the commies and not our country. You guys and your conspiracy theories. The USA always wins, get on board the red white and blue express.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT