ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for 4 for UCF or Ole Miss For My Kids First game

jbbelangia

Baby Gator
Gold Member
Dec 24, 2014
Hey guys, I am a pastor and live 6 hours away and have to be back home for Sunday service so I was looking to take my wife and 2 daughters to a noon game. Being a pastor so far away always limits which games I can go to. Noon is the only time that gets me back at a decent hour. I see both of these games are scheduled for noon. My daughters have not been to a game in the swamp, just Williams Brice bc we live a close to Augusta. We got o that game every year we play there and we don't even have them on the schedule this year. Not sure why, but the UCF tix are one of the higher priced tix at the swamp this year on second hand sites and Ole Miss isn't as bad. Just thought I would check on here before I bought there to see if anyone had a better deal for either game (or any other noon game at the swamp if more are given that time). Thanks guys and Go Gators!

Sorry I don't have any extra tickets but I can update you on times.

Ole Miss is the only guaranteed noon start and it is also senior day which is a great experience.

UCF start time is between 6-8, Kentucky and LSU start times are between 3:30 and 8 am. ABC can wait until the week before the game to announce when the actual start time is. Below is the schedule with game times as of now

Gator Schedule

edit Ticketmaster still has tickets for Ole Miss that are not resale.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT