ADVERTISEMENT

Like a virgin

PlutoDroid

Rowdy Reptile
Aug 16, 2015
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980

The last time regional Georgia runner ups, the Georgia Bulldogs ever won a National Title, Madonna was still somewhat wholesome... Jimmy Carter was president, it was a leap year, and most of these yapping Chihuahuas, that have infested this board weren't even a twinkle in their daddy's eyes.

Since that time we have tripled their entire programs National Title count... But heck they will always have that buff female cheerleader to dream of:D.

Hey, lighten up on those buttsniffers. After all, they still own their great-grand-daddy's leather helmet days H-2-H W/L record over UF... :cool: (it's just in the last 70 years that they've sucked, except for Dooley's 70's & 80's flash in the pan era)

Reactions: PlutoDroid
Hey, lighten up on those buttsniffers. After all, they still own their great-grand-daddy's leather helmet days H-2-H W/L record over UF... :cool: (it's just in the last 70 years that they've sucked, except for Dooley's 70's & 80's flash in the pan era)
And the idiot Zabago loves to bring up the Spurrier and Meyer era like they didn't really exist.
Did you say lighten up on the Dwags? Okay, here's something for them to lighten up

Last edited:
Reactions: PlutoDroid
I know, low hanging fruit.. They make it so tempting though, they just can't seem to realize how foolish it is to try and pump up their pathetic program.. If they want to brag to us, they need to actually win something first..

I don't even mind them running us down, they beat us soundly the last two years.. However they haven't won anything that a true tier 1 program would expect to have.

Alabama and Ohio State are historical, and current tier ones.. Clemson is what I would call a new blood tier 1, kind of like we were when Spurrier arrived.

Oklahoma is a historical tier 1, but currently just below the line.. Georgia has one legitimate National Title, that came in 1980. They have like two conference titles in 30 years, and played in like two BCS bowls, and have only competed for one national title in 30 years... That's pretty pathetic for a so called power.. Low hanging fruit I know, but they are like the scrawny version of Captain America, without his virtues.. They just don't know when to stay down.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT