ADVERTISEMENT

Liberals on Twitter are melting down over Trump having the My Pillow CEO at Chinese Virus briefing

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
See if you can spot the three things he did that set off the liberals:

That last tweet pretty much summed it up. He focused on three things:

1 - Faith in God
2 - Spending time with our families
3 - How he was going to retool his factories to create facemasks that will help the nation recover faster from Chinese Virus.

The left doesn't want to hear about solutions to the media-driven 'worldwide health crisis'. And they sure don't want to hear about having faith in God or about loving families.

Note what triggers the left: Wholesomeness. Goodness. Morality. Faith in God.

When they drop their mask, note what they look like.

Trump has been remarkable with his leadership in this fight. I can’t understand the Dem love fest for Cuomo. He is a do nothing garbage philosopher complaining about not having enough supplies, and it is his fault he has put the people fighting this on the front line at risk. Cuomo is lucky he has Trump to bail him out. If it were Obama he would be f$&ked!

When they drop their mask, note what they look like.

Those excuses for 'free press journalists' (not all journalists) look exactly like what they are...
Traitors and the enemies of the American patriots that love and support the Constitutional limits on government, and our GOD given inalienable rights.... o_O

Why does the my pillow company need to make masks to fight a hoax virus?

The virus is real, the hoax is how it is being hyped as being more severe than it is.

And we all know why.

140k infected with Chinese Virus, media tells us "WE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!"

61 MILLION infected with Obama Flu, media tells us "DO NOT PANIC!"

Sheep hoodwinked again.

El Rushbo ends his show by very astutely coming to the same conclusion that Critical Thinker arrived at in the OP: Mike Lindell mentioning GOD and PRAYING is what set off the left.

Note what triggers them. Faith, God, loving and stable families, pride in being an American.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT