ADVERTISEMENT

Lia Thomas and the Genderbread Person

Tatton

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Transgendered Lia Thomas’ domination against biological women in swimming competition is a doorway to what lies ahead, and it’s coming fast. If you haven’t done so already, search online for The Genderbread Man. You will see what public schools in many areas including Northern Virginia, all about D.C., and California as only a few are using with five-year olds. One aim is to give every child a choice as to which gender they prefer. And what us a more innocuous symbol of childhood than a gingerbread boy or girl? Guidance counselors work alongside teachers to bring parents alkng with young children so that they enter the wild hormonal rages of puberty they can make lifetime decisions about their sexuality. Explore why Johns Hopkins Medical Center has lined up with other opponents of this movement. A couple of clues: deep remorse later in life, deep depression and high rates of suicide. Johns Hopkins refuses to do the surgeries because kf devastating life outcomes. Teachers have been losing jobs for refusing to submit to these edicts to promote transgenderism. This is why parents have been taking on school boards, teachers unions and politicians so vigorously. In Florida children will be protected but only through third grade. One question to ask: what lies behind the effort to alter boys and girls?

Transgendered Lia Thomas’ domination against biological women in swimming competition is a doorway to what lies ahead, and it’s coming fast. If you haven’t done so already, search online for The Genderbread Man. You will see what public schools in many areas including Northern Virginia, all about D.C., and California as only a few are using with five-year olds. One aim is to give every child a choice as to which gender they prefer. And what us a more innocuous symbol of childhood than a gingerbread boy or girl? Guidance counselors work alongside teachers to bring parents alkng with young children so that they enter the wild hormonal rages of puberty they can make lifetime decisions about their sexuality. Explore why Johns Hopkins Medical Center has lined up with other opponents of this movement. A couple of clues: deep remorse later in life, deep depression and high rates of suicide. Johns Hopkins refuses to do the surgeries because kf devastating life outcomes. Teachers have been losing jobs for refusing to submit to these edicts to promote transgenderism. This is why parents have been taking on school boards, teachers unions and politicians so vigorously. In Florida children will be protected but only through third grade. One question to ask: what lies behind the effort to alter boys and girls?
Biblical prophecy. Jezebel's gonna Jezebel.

Someone pretending to be the opposite sex is bad enough....when major organizations assist and glorify them is unconscionable. I could not care less what someone wants to do at home.....but the part about trying to force me to accept it will never fly with me.

Someone pretending to be the opposite sex is bad enough....when major organizations assist and glorify them is unconscionable. I could not care less what someone wants to do at home.....but the part about trying to force me to accept it will never fly with me.
^^^My position exactly... I catch grief over it all the time here and on another site but before zer0 and SCOTUS came around to "normalize" it, this was the overwhelming majority position.

Its amazing how some people changed just because SCOTUS ruled its OK. Either they are easily led by the crowd or the were saying one thing to accepted back then and now the other for the same.

The temporal punishments for homosexuality makes it one of the most grievous sins listed in the Bible. Not only does the person receive the the penalty in their body for their sins but the whole nation is condemned when it accepts the actions as normal. The land eventually "vomits" out the inhabitants.

I love my country, my family and the brethren. I am accused of hate. NO I fear God and take him at his word that he will punish the USoA for this. When he does those I love will suffer along with the sinners.

Plus I fully believe this is a choice and who in their right mind would want their child exposed to this, experimenting with it and choosing to take it up?

Transgendersim is even more of a nightmare when you consider the indoctrination. The surgery is not totally reversible. It leaves permanent damage and infertility.

It will have killed entire generations of descendants. In other words you have killed a nation.

At least we know there are ex-gays who can go on and have normal families. Post-op ex-transgenders are permanently maimed.

Women in sports could end this crap overnight, and do so cheaply and quickly.

All they have to do is refuse to compete in anything, in any sport, where it isn't 100% biological Women in the competition. That would end this overnight, but they will have to grow a set of tits to do it. It's on them imo....
🤓

My own small part to help them is this. I will never pay for, or even watch for free, any Woman's competition that isn't 100% biological females.

Reactions: Tatton and nail1988
Women in sports could end this crap overnight, and do so cheaply and quickly.

All they have to do is refuse to compete in anything, in any sport, where it isn't 100% biological Women in the competition. That would end this overnight, but they will have to grow a set of tits to do it. It's on them imo....
🤓

My own small part to help them is this. I will never pay for, or even watch for free, any Woman's competition that isn't 100% biological females.
Women's basketball is horrid. There is better competition in boy's junior leagues and more enjoyable to watch. The only thing I enjoy is women's fast pitch softball, now that is entertaining and requires real skills. I have a sincere appreciation for that. Maybe they should make that a pro sport as well, I'd watch ( as long as it wasn't fake women with dicks). Volleyball is entertaining as well, but for much different reasons. 😉

50965690abc69afc8ee3560bd0092b283adc6105008b1a44a2aea60c479be7a9_1.jpg

Reactions: ghost_of_ukalum1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT