ADVERTISEMENT

Kum Allah lies about working at McDonalds?

NavigatorII

Bull Gator
Dec 8, 2004
Who steals valor from McDonalds???

goodfellas-wiseguys.gif

• Haha
Reactions: fatman76
Kamala is a piece of crap. The worst presidential candidate of my lifetime and perhaps forever.

What does that say about Trump? He's struggling to put her away. Hell, he might lose. Reagan would be mopping the floor with a loser like Kamala.

Kamala is a piece of crap. The worst presidential candidate of my lifetime and perhaps forever.

What does that say about Trump? He's struggling to put her away. Hell, he might lose. Reagan would be mopping the floor with a loser like Kamala.
I don't like Kamala but a piece of crap? You guys take this stuff way too far.

How do you know he’s struggling to put her away?

See this? This why everyone comes for you.

Illegal aliens, Soviet style price controls, Wealth redistribution.

She's obviously anti American, because these are things she supports that are counter to the American experience.
This is stupid. Different views isn't anti American. America was built and designed for different views.

I'm guessing you would've been the guy calling people who wanted women to vote "anti American" or calling people that wanted slavery to end "anti American" because not allowing those things was once the "American experience". Same for interracial marriage, gay marriage, etc.

The American experience can change and it's very common that it does.

• Haha
Reactions: NavigatorII
This is stupid. Different views isn't anti American. America was built and designed for different views.
There are in fact views that are anti American. True, they're different, but it is in fact a thing

I'm guessing you would've been the guy calling people who wanted women to vote "anti American" or calling people that wanted slavery to end "anti American" because not allowing those things was once the "American experience". Same for interracial marriage, gay marriage, etc.
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Fetch me the portion of the Constitution where any of that is mentioned.

None of that is Un American. Allowing people to invade our borders or become a de facto communist country is.

The American experience can change and it's very common that it does.
Not that far, it can't. If you wanted to get rid of the rule of law, or repeal the Bill if rights, that would be the end of America, not a change.

Enjoy getting bent over by the rest of the board, back on ignore you go.

Reactions: dezyDeco
There are in fact views that are anti American. True, they're different, but it is in fact a thing

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Fetch me the portion of the Constitution where any of that is mentioned.

None of that is Un American. Allowing people to invade our borders or become a de facto communist country is.

Not that far, it can't. If you wanted to get rid of the rule of law, or repeal the Bill if rights, that would be the end of America, not a change.

Enjoy getting bent over by the rest of the board, back on ignore you go.
They had to create amendments to allow women to vote and to end slavery. So it was un American because they had to create something to make it acceptable.

Reactions: Jsanders1992
Tell you what - define Kamala’s border policy first,

She’s currently the VP and Biden assigned her to deal with root causes to stem the tide of immigrants.

So where does your candidate stand?
Define open borders.

I’d be happy to - but your answer tells me you have no idea what Kamala’s policy is on border control.

I can state Trump’s - want to discuss that?
You said open borders. So until you define it, I can't answer your question.

Seems like you don't have an answer, you're just using political phrases.

You already know that I'm not worried about the border. Nothing changed there.

You said open borders. So until you define it, I can't answer your question.

Seems like you don't have an answer, you're just using political phrases.

You already know that I'm not worried about the border. Nothing changed there.
Well if she wins you will be.

Trust me.

Never said Navi is racist and don't you have some gay or trans stuff to post? That is your obsession. It's 2024, you don't have to be in the closet anymore.
Just like your boy Manchelle Obama? There's another thread for that. You actually defend the weirdest queers. Go back to sunshine pumping coach Slingblade back in The Swamp.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT