ADVERTISEMENT

Kitten abuser

Yeah, been laughing at the UT program on that and others items on some other boards

not that kicking kittens is funny, but how UT displays crime and barbarism like the no-neck slope heads they are

Last edited:
Yeah, been laughing at the UT program on that and others items on some other boards

not that kicking kittens is funny, but how UT displays crime and barbarism like the no-neck slope heads they are
How about that story about the 9year old in the fan transfer portal?. All coaches made some contact other than UT of course.

Train wreck and I love it.

Aaron Hernandez...nuff said...

CRVh-_ZWcAAfOhC.jpg

From the UT Rivals home page.... scroll down for Commitments on the Football Tab, and you’ll see nothing but white space...

Doesn’t seem that long ago that Phil was trying to bring the hammer down on the Tide. Look where they each are now. I
live amongst Bama (and Barn) fans and I can tell you they have not forgotten.

Reactions: ukalum1988
Aaron Hernandez...nuff said...
@IrishPokerDog is not a Gator fan.

Leonard Little, Dewayne Goodwich, and Dante Stallworth...nuff said...
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif

I'd like to add Lane Kiffin's prized recruit, Nu'Keese Richardson and those other 3 idiots that got busted for armed robbery at a convenient store parking lot trying to steal drugs from some other thugs while having a Toyota Prius as a getaway car.
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif

Dumbasses even had a magnet on the side of their car with a Vols logo.
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif

Reactions: Nicktheslick
@IrishPokerDog is not a Gator fan.

lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif

I'd like to add Lane Kiffin's prized recruit, Nu'Keese Richardson and those other 3 idiots that got busted for armed robbery at a convenient store parking lot trying to steal drugs from some other thugs while having a Toyota Prius as a getaway car.
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif

Dumbasses even had a magnet on the side of their car with a Vols logo.
lmao2.gif
lmao2.gif
That always goes down in Gator lore for me because of the way Kiffin bragged on bagging Richardson. Also Jansen Jackson was involved. He was a "steal" from LSU many Dolly fans bragged about. He was still able to be on the team while the others were sent packing. Reason being because he was actually getting PT. He ended up finding more trouble, can't remember what it was but I believe Dooley sent him packing. Backfired.

Those clowns attempted to rob the brokest folks at the truck stop.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT