ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky #17 in new AP poll

I really think that this is very good Kentucky team. Stoops has instilled a toughness that is more reminiscent of the SEC west as opposed the East. The Leghumpers would be wise to take that trip very seriously. I don’t think we gave Tucky the attention they deserved and we got mud stomped. I can’t believe I’m saying this, but they can actually go to Atlanta this year.

Never thought I’d say that in my lifetime.

Just noticed that Georgia has to travel TO Kentucky the week after the Cocktail Party. Hmmmmm....

Sounds like a trap game.

But I expect Kentucky to trip up....sorry resident UK fans...nothing personal...but your offense is so run centric, I have a feeling it's going to get stopped and you'll have serious trouble coming out of it, despite how good Snell is.

MSU is #23. LSU up to #5.

Florida in others receiving votes, technically at #34

5 years from now, you will be posting about that time UK was ranked in the Top 20 late in September, just like MSU being #1 in the first ever playoff ranking. And just like now, you will be the only one thumping your chest about it. LOL!

Yeah. Some UK fans are already hoping for ESPN GameDay with the SECE on the line for the Nov 3 game. Lot of things have to fall into place for that happen. We play Mizzou in Columbia the week before, which will be a challenge.

Hopefully your success can quell the noise of those @#$% basketball fans for awhile.

Sounds like a trap game.

But I expect Kentucky to trip up....sorry resident UK fans...nothing personal...but your offense is so run centric, I have a feeling it's going to get stopped and you'll have serious trouble coming out of it, despite how good Snell is.

It could definitely be a trap game. If the Florida-Georgia game is a close game, Georgia is going to be physically whipped at the end. Same thing happens with Bama playing LSU, typically the game we play the following week (either A&M or MSU) is often closer than the 'experts' thought it would be.

If the Georgia-Kentucky game is decided in the final 10 mins, put the Dawgs on upset alert against UK. Assuming UK doesn't have a collapse by then.

UK is better than usual, but that's really not saying all that much.

How would that -11 game gone if....
The official didn't look up and go cross-eyed? (the FG was good, -8)

The best cover corner in the game went out in the 1st quarter, forcing a tFr to play.
And several others DB's weren't out injured, leaving UF's defense lacking depth.
(really hurting DB-U's usually stout pass coverage)

The AA MLB was out injured. (runs up the middle)
The SR DE that didn't leave early for the NFL was eligible and in the game. (runs outside)

They were missing 3 of their Top players on the defense, one from every level:
DE CeCe Jefferson Sr
MLB David Reese Jr
CB Marco Wilson So

They finally won after 32 years, so good on them, but please excuse me for not being all that impressed by it... :cool:

The best cover corner in the game went out in the 1st quarter, forcing a tFr to play.
And several others DB's weren't out injured, leaving UF's defense lacking depth.

The SR DE that didn't leave early for the NFL was eligible and in the game. (runs outside)

DE CeCe Jefferson Sr
MLB David Reese Jr
CB Marco Wilson So

They finally won after 32 years, so good on them, but please excuse me for not being all that impressed by it... :cool:

Excuses excuses - what a crybaby .... I’ve been coming here for 11 years, and 10 of those years have seen football defeats... and I never strung together frigging excuses.

Injuries don’t even count .... how many of the 31 years of getting beat did UK have key people out? Several. If you aren’t deep enough to survive injuries, then your team is flawed .... injuries are part of surviving and advancing

How many times has calls gone against UK in the past 31 years? Several..... but a good team has to be able to be better than the bad calls it gets - because that’s a crapshoot

You suck

Dumb-ass whiny dog-poker. Excuses have no basis, I just posted some verifiable facts. o_O
And I did say good on UK for their win. :cool:

If you can't handle the fact that I'm not all that impressed with that kensucky win, then scream and cry away, it makes me smile to see you in a complete melt-down tizzie over what I posted.

mail

Dumb-ass whiny dog-poker. Excuses have no basis, I just posted some verifiable facts. o_O
And I did say good on UK for their win. :cool:

If you can't handle the fact that I'm not all that impressed with that kensucky win, then scream and cry away, it makes me smile to see you in a complete melt-down tizzie over what I posted.

mail

Well just so you admit your “facts” don’t matter.... Scoreboard rules shitebrain

Reactions: nail1988
Whaaaa, Whaaaa, Whaaaa,,, I want you to love my team so bad,,,, Whaaaa...

mail
at you even more now. And please, don't quit now that you're so far behind...

I could care less how you feel about UK..... hate them with the fire of hell for all I care ..... but don’t try to hide the fact that UF got BEAT by UK behind the girls skirt of your excuses

Go poke your dogs bird brain...UK is a one hit wonder...they will go back to sucking next year if they don't the 2nd half of this season...

Hahahahaha!!! What a Sybil! You can’t keep your stories straight..... ever. You posted just 12 posts above that if we win this weekend, you’d have us beating UGA

This furthers my belief that insta and all of these people are the same person.
And your 'beliefs' leave you often sitting on a bar stool alone and getting drunk again.
I'm beginning to wonder if you're a bastad son of a mouth foamer.. :cool:

And your 'beliefs' leave you often sitting on a bar stool alone and getting drunk again.
I'm beginning to wonder if you're a bastad son of a mouth foamer.. :cool:

Rarely am I alone, and now you're speaking ill of my father, who is a Florida alumn. 72-76 actually.

But I bet you assume he's a loser too, because anybody that isn't you is a piece of shit.

Rarely am I alone, and now you're speaking ill of my father, who is a Florida alumn. 72-76 actually.

But I bet you assume he's a loser too, because anybody that isn't you is a piece of shit.

I bet if Insta got more attention offline then he probably wouldn't be such a whore for it here.

DE CeCe Jefferson Sr
MLB David Reese Jr
CB Marco Wilson So

They finally won after 32 years, so good on them, but please excuse me for not being all that impressed by it:rolleyes::rolleyes:

KanTuck 27

Lizzerds 16

14CBQXD.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT