ADVERTISEMENT

JUNE JONES IS A COMMUNIST!!!!!

The Rainbow Warriors are desperate so they go after their most, but only, successful coach in several decades but only offer a two year contract while choosing his staff. EFF them!

The Rainbow Warriors are desperate so they go after their most, but only, successful coach in several decades but only offer a two year contract while choosing his staff. EFF them!

Yeah I read that....are they insane?

They must be the people running the Lakers right now that have been making him get approval for in-game lineup changes.

Yeah I read that....are they insane?

They must be the people running the Lakers right now that have been making him get approval for in-game lineup changes.
My brother is a longtime Hawaii fan from living there while in the Navy. He said that Jones told them he would take the job with no buyout and a five year contract. He believes the AD didn't want Jones so he made him a crappy offer. Wanted to placate the fan base, who apparently want Jones back. Who doesn't allow a coach to pick his own staff?

Hey everyone I think Sad is having a rough day. It’s o.k. Sad but, the M-Bate comment wasn’t funny. Kramer it’s 2022 not 1996.

07b4b881317ad9027113657068cda010--adult-halloween-halloween-ideas.jpg

Reactions: EvilWayz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT