ADVERTISEMENT

Is this real life?

Never would have believed what I witnessed tonight earlier in the season. I was telling people they were smoking crack if they thought we had any chance whatsoever to win 9 games or more this season.

The consensus on this board was that we hoped to be 7-5 and 8-4 meant we upset a couple of teams.
Now I believe most would be terribly disappointed with that

I thought 8-4 with a good chance for 9-3. I think 9-3 is a legit possibility now.

I'm pretty sure 10-2 is more than reasonable if we don't lost next weekend. That's taking a loss to LSU and either UGA or FSU. I really think we may only lose to LSU if we keep this up. We have literally gotten better every single game. I'm still cautious that we may drop a stupid game but CJM has us balling right now.

I'm pretty sure 10-2 is more than reasonable if we don't lost next weekend. That's taking a loss to LSU and either UGA or FSU. I really think we may only lose to LSU if we keep this up. We have literally gotten better every single game. I'm still cautious that we may drop a stupid game but CJM has us balling right now.
I agree that 10-2 is not unrealistic. Uga will run the ball some against us but we can beat them. I will be pissed if we lose to fsu, no way we should unless we turn it over. LSU is the one I have a hard time seeing us win. It's on the road and I don't like the way we match up against their run game. Just want to get out of that one healthy.

This just in from the same man that told you that Grier was the man when others boo hooed about his high school competition....

LSU is one dimensional. They can be beat. We have the defense to force them to run an offense that doesn't revolve around Fournette.

And Grier? Well...it could be a crowning moment.

But tonight? Tonight my friends, Danny drinks another 750 ml of whiskey and smokes his lungs black while listening to the ocean say "will Grier...Florida...McElwain...touchdown..."

Let me have my dreams damnit.
Did you sleep them off?

I broke out the brown water, snipped a Monte Cristo and headed to the back porch on a rainy night in Georgia. I whiled most of the rest of the evening and a portion of the morning away, enjoying the moment.

I have a hangover this morning, but enjoyed reading the AJC about the hapless Dogs.

Reactions: Dannygator1989
Did you sleep them off?

I broke out the brown water, snipped a Monte Cristo and headed to the back porch on a rainy night in Georgia. I whiled most of the rest of the evening and a portion of the morning away, enjoying the moment.

I have a hangover this morning, but enjoyed reading the AJC about the hapless Dogs.

Let me tell you, the 7 hour drive back home this morning was only doable because of the lingering euphoria from last night.

Reactions: MJWilliamson
I thought 8-4 with a good chance for 9-3. I think 9-3 is a legit possibility now.
I'm thinking 9 is probable now and 10+ is possible. I thought that we were an 8 win +/- 1 before the season started. However if we play like we did yesterday there isn't anyone on our schedule that we couldn't handle. This team showed out yesterday...defense played like I expected them to this year...they really stepped up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT