ADVERTISEMENT

Is the left's redpill coming?

GhostOfMatchesMalone

Ring of Honor
Oct 1, 2012
Let's roll back the clock 10 years. Most of us on the 'right' were trying to psyche ourselves up to be excited about Mitt Romney as a candidate. Just as we had 4 years earlier with mccain.

The point is, we generally believed that the republicans were 'on our side'.

Then Trump came along, and our eyes were opened. Mittens, the Bushes, the Cheneys, McConnell, Graham, mccain, all swamp creatures playing for the dems, not us.

Now we know better. But let's be honest, we were pretty much asleep in 2012.

Just like the dems are now about their party. They truly believe the left is 'on their side', just like we believed the right was on ours.

What will change that? Well it's always possible that the left will produce it's own Trump. What I mean by that is someone that comes out of nowhere and runs for what's best for Americans, not the left. The voters on the left will fall in love with him or her, then see how the left attacks him or her, and the eyes will start to open.

It could play out that way. But I think something else will be the red pill for the left.

Crypto.

Millennials love crypto. I've talked about this before, but in doing research in this space for work, what I'm seeing time and time again is that many of the to voices for crypto are liberals or moderates.

But here's the funny thing, when it comes to crypto, they act like conservatives. They are for small government, let the market decide winners and losers. And they don't even realize they are doing this. But it happens because for them, crypto is NOT a political issue. It's a life issue. They see the potential of crypto to be a massive change agent for good in the world. Everyone that's excited about crypto sees the same thing.

I was listening to a podcast on crypto and coming policy out of Washington yesterday. They had a congressman on to discuss the proposed legislation. I checked, and it was a dem. But he was in his 30s. What he said about the coming legislation stunned me: He said the GOP is very open to crypto and its possibilities. He was actually quite complementary to the right. He said the left was pretty much taking a hands-off approach for now, wait and see.

Then he said the progressive left is really being ham-fisted with crypto and he was really worried about their move to over-regulate. He then added that it shouldn't be the government's job to regulate crypto and try to steer outcomes. We (government) should let the market and consumers decide how the space should best grow.

See? These kids don't view crypto as a political issue, they view it as a life issue. Strip away the politics, and they speak in terms of common sense.

As this space matures, there will be a LOT of money being made, sent and traded in crypto. It's already in the billions, in the coming years it will balloon to trillions.

The left will see all the possibilities and jump in the middle of crypto. They will try to seize power and use the space to facilitate their corruption.

I think when the voters on the left that love crypto see this happening, they will rebel. Because it will be like having a crystal beautiful pool, and some fat guy with diarrhea cannonballs in. He's going to ruin everything.

The crypto fanboys on the left arent going to stand by and let government come in and shit in their pool. And DC being DC, the left won't be able to resist trying to take a big cut of the cash cow that will be crypto.

Gonna be watching the crypto space closely. I think this could be the left's Waterloo.

Let's roll back the clock 10 years. Most of us on the 'right' were trying to psyche ourselves up to be excited about Mitt Romney as a candidate. Just as we had 4 years earlier with mccain.

Then Trump came along, and our eyes were opened. Mittens, the Bushes, the Cheneys, McConnell, Graham, mccain, all swamp creatures playing for the dems, not us.

Just like the dems are now about their party. They truly believe the left is 'on their side', just like we believed the right was on ours.

What will change that? Well it's always possible that the left will produce it's own Trump. What I mean by that is someone that comes out of nowhere and runs for what's best for Americans, not the left. The voters on the left will fall in love with him or her, then see how the left attacks him or her, and the eyes will start to open.

It could play out that way. But I think something else will be the red pill for the left.

Crypto.

Millennials love crypto. I've talked about this before, but in doing research in this space for work, what I'm seeing time and time again is that many of the to voices for crypto are liberals or moderates.

But here's the funny thing, when it comes to crypto, they act like conservatives. They are for small government, let the market decide winners and losers. And they don't even realize they are doing this. But it happens because for them, crypto is NOT a political issue. It's a life issue. They see the potential of crypto to be a massive change agent for good in the world. Everyone that's excited about crypto sees the same thing.

I was listening to a podcast on crypto and coming policy out of Washington yesterday. They had a congressman on to discuss the proposed legislation. I checked, and it was a dem. But he was in his 30s. What he said about the coming legislation stunned me: He said the GOP is very open to crypto and its possibilities. He was actually quite complementary to the right. He said the left was pretty much taking a hands-off approach for now, wait and see.

Then he said the progressive left is really being ham-fisted with crypto and he was really worried about their move to over-regulate. He then added that it shouldn't be the government's job to regulate crypto and try to steer outcomes. We (government) should let the market and consumers decide how the space should best grow.

See? These kids don't view crypto as a political issue, they view it as a life issue. Strip away the politics, and they speak in terms of common sense.

As this space matures, there will be a LOT of money being made, sent and traded in crypto. It's already in the billions, in the coming years it will balloon to trillions.

The left will see all the possibilities and jump in the middle of crypto. They will try to seize power and use the space to facilitate their corruption.

I think when the voters on the left that love crypto see this happening, they will rebel. Because it will be like having a crystal beautiful pool, and some fat guy with diarrhea cannonballs in. He's going to ruin everything.

The crypto fanboys on the left arent going to stand by and let government come in and shit in their pool. And DC being DC, the left won't be able to resist trying to take a big cut of the cash cow that will be crypto.

Gonna be watching the crypto space closely. I think this could be the left's Waterloo.
Worse than crypto is what’s coming. Crypto is just being used to prep for “digital” government tracked money.

China on steroids. And the Feds have already done their proof of concept with covid.

Don’t like how/who you are donating to? Shut down your digital dollar. It’s coming. Hope you’re ready.

Crypto.

100% accurate...but I have to say, even though I voted for them, I knew they were weak candidates.

Crypto.

As anything is possible...it has NEVER happened in my 60 years on this planet.

Reactions: nail1988
Worse than crypto is what’s coming. Crypto is just being used to prep for “digital” government tracked money.
Crypto is something completely different. The beauty of crypto is that it all lives and is facilitated by a blockchain. There's no need for an intermediary (which is where the corruption happens) AND it's completely transparent. Anyone can go online and see who traded that crypto and in what amounts. The person's identity isn't revealed, but each person will have a wallet number which is.

I agree, the government will try to push for 'digital' money that can be tracked. And when that happens, the crypto fanboys on the left will push back and say we already have that, and we do it without the government. The government will then push back and say 'well we don't trust crypto, we better handle this'.

That's when eyes will start to open.

As anything is possible...it has NEVER happened in my 60 years on this planet.
Reagan and Trump were the only ones that have tried. You could probably argue that JFK tried on the left.

It can happen. I think as the left begins to tell on themselves as they have in recent years, that increases the chances of someone coming forward to fight them.

BTW keep an eye on Elon Musk. I could see him moving into politics soon, possibly as an independent. If so, he will definitely siphon off some of the EV fanboys from the left.

Crypto is something completely different. The beauty of crypto is that it all lives and is facilitated by a blockchain. There's no need for an intermediary (which is where the corruption happens) AND it's completely transparent. Anyone can go online and see who traded that crypto and in what amounts. The person's identity isn't revealed, but each person will have a wallet number which is.

I agree, the government will try to push for 'digital' money that can be tracked. And when that happens, the crypto fanboys on the left will push back and say we already have that, and we do it without the government. The government will then push back and say 'well we don't trust crypto, we better handle this'.

Oh I know. Was just saying Crypto, which isn’t federally regulated, gives the feds what they want. An opening for digital, trackable, currency. That’s the big play. Then they can control every aspect of ones life.

Yeah, about those prophesies….

Oh I know. Was just saying Crypto, which isn’t federally regulated, gives the feds what they want. An opening for digital, trackable, currency. That’s the big play. Then they can control every aspect of ones life.

Yeah, about those prophesies….
Yep, China's Social Score.

Crypto gives us that, but without the government oversight. We ALL get oversight over the blockchain. That's the beauty of it.

And that's why the government can't allow it to flourish. Red pill for the crypto fanboys on the left.

The government is scared shitless of Bitcoin. Why? Properly used, it's damn near untraceable. The only real way they can trace it is unexplained assets purchased by it. This might be one reason they are adding 87,000 IRS agents. Bitcoin is actually more inflation proof than dollars. Why? Because there is a finite amount of blockchain. The US Treasury? Meh, now that's a joke as we can all see. Bitcoin has the same backing the dollar does today, nothing. What .Gov's plan is to digitize the dollar so everything can be tracked. Wrong side of the woke political system? We shut you down. You need to pay attention to your social credit scores comrades. Watch, and learn.

Yep, China's Social Score.

Crypto gives us that, but without the government oversight. We ALL get oversight over the blockchain. That's the beauty of it.

And that's why the government can't allow it to flourish. Red pill for the crypto fanboys on the left.
Bingo. It’s coming. Covid was the trial run, and “We the Guinea Pigs” responded just like their hypothesis wanted.

The government is scared shitless of Bitcoin. Why? Properly used, it's damn near untraceable. The only real way they can trace it is unexplained assets purchased by it. This might be one reason they are adding 87,000 IRS agents. Bitcoin is actually more inflation proof than dollars. Why? Because there is a finite amount of blockchain. The US Treasury? Meh, now that's a joke as we can all see. Bitcoin has the same backing the dollar does today, nothing. What .Gov's plan is to digitize the dollar so everything can be tracked. Wrong side of the woke political system? We shut you down. You need to pay attention to your social credit scores comrades. Watch, and learn.
That first sentence. Government cannot REGULATE crytpocurrencies. The crypto market is its own animal. Volitale yet with more consistent ROIs. ROIs that result in mucho-dinero which gives us Americans something the government fears, purchasing power. Power to get out of debt entirely. Power to use our monies to vote their corrupt, scumbag kind out of office, if not overthrow them.

Reagan and Trump were the only ones that have tried. You could probably argue that JFK tried on the left.

It can happen. I think as the left begins to tell on themselves as they have in recent years, that increases the chances of someone coming forward to fight them.
It HAS happened on the right...NEVER on the left. Kennedy jut did not have enough time, especially with the colossal blunder of the Bay of pigs

That's a hell of a lot cheaper than brokerage fees. 😂
Funny what happens when you cut out the middle man. Fees go down, but so does the ability to launder money and commit fraud and corruption.

Honest people will love this and embrace it. Everyone here should note who steps in and wants to completely change this.

Hint: It will be the politicians.

China on steroids. And the Feds have already done their proof of concept with covid.

Don’t like how/who you are donating to? Shut down your digital dollar. It’s coming. Hope you’re ready.
Donating?

How about “you didn’t take the vax we ordered you to take? fine we’ll shut off your money”.

It’s way more sinister than politics. It’s thought police, compliance to gov’t orders, etc.

Now they are deciding that 'unvaccinated' can't receive the same level of medical care as the 'vaccinated'.

@G8trDad3 your thoughts?
It's pure evil at this point.

If you don't realize that this is about corporate profits and gov't control by now you never will...biggest regret of my adult life is getting that damn shot.

Getting back on happier topics:

Here's the famous Bitcoin White Paper from 2009. If you are going to educate yourself on crypto (and I think everyone here should) then this is a good starting point if you haven't read it already:

It lays out a structure for a peer-to-peer financial system (without an intermediary) that's almost impossible to hack. That alone tells you how revolutionary this idea is going to be. World-changing is not hyperbole.

Donating?

How about “you didn’t take the vax we ordered you to take? fine we’ll shut off your money”.

It’s way more sinister than politics. It’s thought police, compliance to gov’t orders, etc.
Woke assed Canada is making mothers who work for the .Gov pay back up to 50k in maternity leave benefits. :oops: :mad: This is what the leftist cucks want for the USA. :mad:
Fascism at it finest.................

• Sad
Reactions: fatman76
boom.gif

Tax expert: New IRS funding will target the rich, crypto, and tech​

Of course the article left out middle class conservatives (ala, TEA Party) but still.....

Carnac_the_Magnificent.jpg

BTW, thanks for bumping this, I was listening to another crypto podcast the other day. Again, this is from a guy that's an expert in the space, but you can tell he leans to the left.

He said, the left is attacking crypto, and it was frustrating him. He said (paraphrasing) "And I don't understand it. If the left understood crypto, they would see that crypto allows people to accumulate wealth. And the left SHOULD be in favor of this since WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION is core to the democratic party!"

He was saying that crypto will give people of lesser means a way to create wealth and make a better life for themselves. And he was saying that the left *supports* that via 'wealth redistribution'.

This is the type of guy that is going to be absolutely heartbroken when he realizes that when the left says 'wealth redistribution', they mean taking his money and redistributing it to the US government.

It's coming. Crypto is going to be a massive redpill for millennial liberals.

Reactions: NavigatorII
BTW, thanks for bumping this, I was listening to another crypto podcast the other day. Again, this is from a guy that's an expert in the space, but you can tell he leans to the left.

He said, the left is attacking crypto, and it was frustrating him. He said (paraphrasing) "And I don't understand it. If the left understood crypto, they would see that crypto allows people to accumulate wealth. And the left SHOULD be in favor of this since WEALTH REDISTRIBUTION is core to the democratic party!"

He was saying that crypto will give people of lesser means a way to create wealth and make a better life for themselves. And he was saying that the left *supports* that via 'wealth redistribution'.

This is the type of guy that is going to be absolutely heartbroken when he realizes that when the left says 'wealth redistribution', they mean taking his money and redistributing it to the US government.

It's coming. Crypto is going to be a massive redpill for millennial liberals.
The government is coming for all freedoms and any additional money you have.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII

Crypto.

Similac brats don't know what they want, they just want it now.
Frustrated Maya Erskine GIF by HULU

I am completely for the use of cryptocurrencies. I do not believe that the government has the right to monitor our money and regulate its circulation. Crypto coins break such restrictions. In addition, using the IEO and IDO launchpad https://p2pb2b.com/launchpad/ offers, you can profitably buy promising tokens of reliable blockchain projects at an initial price and later even earn big income from it. And you will not be obliged to pay tax to anyone, only a commission for the transaction.

trump knows a good con when he sees one, the sheeple hadnt a chance...
I'll happily take Trump's policies back again...but not Trump. Trump's policies were common sense. Close the border, energy independence, rework unfavorable trade agreements, torpedo Iran nuclear deal and get us out of Paris climate accord scam. And he wrapped himself in the flag, took on the NFL for kneeling, donated his salary and called out the biased, dishonest, unethical media. And he did all this while under assault by the DOJ/FBI and others like little man Adam Schiff who blatantly lied about Russian collusion for four years.

Give me Trump's policies and DeSantis to run the show. I'm good.

I'll happily take Trump's policies back again...but not Trump. Trump's policies were common sense. Close the border, energy independence, rework unfavorable trade agreements, torpedo Iran nuclear deal and get us out of Paris climate accord scam. And he wrapped himself in the flag, took on the NFL for kneeling, donated his salary and called out the biased, dishonest, unethical media. And he did all this while under assault by the DOJ/FBI and others like little man Adam Schiff who blatantly lied about Russian collusion for four years.

Give me Trump's policies and DeSantis to run the show. I'm good.
Trump is polling 50 points ahead of DeSantis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT