ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting military note

jfegaly

Bull Gator
Feb 1, 2006
Just a personal experience from yesterday. My wife and I took the kids over to Eglin AFB yesterday to shop, and watch the jets. While on Base we noticed there is a building with the following title:

Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity. Holeeeeee Fooooook!!!! Folks, the end is nigh. What in the ever living shat are we doing? My generation has failed. Sucks.

We raised a bunch of sissy morons that have participation ribbons on their walls.

Just a personal experience from yesterday. My wife and I took the kids over to Eglin AFB yesterday to shop, and watch the jets. While on Base we noticed there is a building with the following title:

Office of Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity. Holeeeeee Fooooook!!!! Folks, the end is nigh. What in the ever living shat are we doing? My generation has failed. Sucks.

We raised a bunch of sissy morons that have participation ribbons on their walls.
Yep. Should have graded those tests with red ink and handed out 0's when an assignment wasn't turned in by the deadline.

And this is the LEAST area you would ever expect this to happen. Wife is retired military, and about to retire civil service. The new people in the military and the things they allow now would scare anyone that cared if we had to go to war. Stolen elections have consequences

If you have never gone to the AF armament museum, I think you would like it

Reactions: jfegaly
Yep. Should have graded those tests with red ink and handed out 0's when an assignment wasn't turned in by the deadline.
As a veteran it pisses me off. You cannot have a well trained, disciplined, and resilient fighting force with this mentality. Our enemies see it, and my fear is that there are Americans that are in denial about our true military place in the world. Mostly fed by our own propaganda. It’s going to be a rude awakening.

Technology is great, but wars still require boots on the ground, and well trained soldiers.

And this is the LEAST area you would ever expect this to happen. Wife is retired military, and about to retire civil service. The new people in the military and the things they allow now would scare anyone that cared if we had to go to war. Stolen elections have consequences
Bingo. Sad part is that most folks don’t know just how far things have fallen.

What blows me away having lived near these bases my whole life is...how many FAT, and out of shape people are in the military. They used to kick you out after a chance in the fat boy program...now there are 5'8 200+ lb people walking around in uniforms all over.

we lived @ Eglin AB as a young kid

that’s just pathetic

Last edited:

It worst then you think. Because of crap like that, enlistment is down, way down. The military readiness is down, way down. Even though we do not have boots on the ground in Ukraine, we are heavily invested and if China made a move on Taiwan tomorrow, the US would not be able to do much if anything to stop it.

The Biden Admin either doesn't know this or doesn't understand this or simply doesn't care, BUT GUESS who does: China, North Korea, Iran and Russia.

Trying to imagine (god forbid) something like D Day happening now...how would we survive with all this crap that is going on? Who is going to run down those landing craft ramps into a hail of machine gun fire?

Trying to imagine (god forbid) something like D Day happening now...how would we survive with all this crap that is going on? Who is going to run down those landing craft ramps into a hail of machine gun fire?
I say this same thing all the time...same with the island battles in the Pacific. These soft little chicken s**** would run away so fast it would make your head spin, and as stated above many times...our enemies know this.

Reactions: BCSpell and jfegaly
This bullshit is coming from the top military officials and isn't necessarily on the troops. Obama started this crap, unfortunately Trump didn''t have time to cure the brass problem. Miley is a full on cuck, as well as Low T Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin. Just look at the cuckery from most of Biden's appointees too. Biden's made the US the laughing stock of the military world. :mad:

CDB4937-D-6-E89-463-C-928-D-CA34277948-D6.jpg

As a veteran it pisses me off. You cannot have a well trained, disciplined, and resilient fighting force with this mentality. Our enemies see it, and my fear is that there are Americans that are in denial about our true military place in the world. Mostly fed by our own propaganda. It’s going to be a rude awakening.

Technology is great, but wars still require boots on the ground, and well trained soldiers.
We’re behind the times on technology as well. Lockheed just barely closed a deal with the Navy and Air Force to start building super sonic missiles. China has had these for a few years now. The minuteman anti defense system is outdated now, there is no way we could stop China from bombing anyone world wide.

Reactions: jfegaly
We’re behind the times on technology as well. Lockheed just barely closed a deal with the Navy and Air Force to start building super sonic missiles. China has had these for a few years now. The minuteman anti defense system is outdated now, there is no way we could stop China from bombing anyone world wide.
Hypersonic I think is what you meant?

The Navy's Boomers could end the world as we know it, but that's a bit drastic. The rest of our military is supposed to be the less drastic response to foreign aggression....

Each of the 14 Ohio-class SSBNs now carry 20 submarine-launched ballistic missiles (SLBMs) with multiple independently-targeted warheads. The SSBN's strategic weapon is the Trident II D5 missile, which provides increased range and accuracy over the now out-of-service Trident I C4 missile.

How Russia helped deliver India's baby boomer
What is a 'boomer' in the U.S. Navy (not a baby boomer)? - Quora

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT