ADVERTISEMENT

In case some do not know.....

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl
it-figures-donald-trump.gif

It seems the democrats have officially turned their backs on God, and have aligned with satan. Is that how it reads to everyone else?
How it reads to me, but it’s not something new. I used to try and have cordial conversations with them. Now? I apply rules for radicals number 5 and 13. Use their own tactics against them.

kidding. Sort of. I just have no more patience for stupidity

Last edited:
Trannies are garbage. But, you can’t say they aren’t committed to their winner decapitating cause 🤣🤣🤣

It seems the democrats have officially turned their backs on God, and have aligned with satan. Is that how it reads to everyone else?
They promote abortion, high taxes, open borders, racism, and now child molestation. As a bonus, they hate Christianity. So yeah, they all meet in Satan's Idle-Mind Workshop.

They promote abortion, high taxes, open borders, racism, and now child molestation. As a bonus, they hate Christianity. So yeah, they all meet in Satan's Idle-Mind Workshop.
Eventually the left will start trying to normalize satanism. They will say its just another religion, leave them alone. They will attack Christians for being intolerant.
Of course they will completely miss the hypocrisy of their actions.

At first, a lot of people will balk at this. THEN a popular Hollywood actor will announce they are a satanist. Then the media will go into overdrive: "See?? They aren't so bad after all! They are just like you and I, they just practice a different religion!"

And sadly, most of the sheep will buy it, as they buy all spins from the left. And they will adopt the left's talking points on this, as they do every issue. They will begin to denounce God and Christianity.

Then one day they will wake up and go to the bathroom and look in the mirror and see a number on their foreheads.

Reactions: jfegaly
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT