ADVERTISEMENT

In 2022 we exported 15% of our natural gas production....

Sunburnt Indian

Bull Gator
Nov 7, 2001
I just learned from the Energy Information Administration. Biden has approved 3 more LNG export plants which are now under construction. This will bring to 7 LNG export plants. Biden has approved constrution of our largest oil export plant which should be on line by the end of 2025. We should continue to import many, many barrels of patroleum as we export some petroleum. Good idea?.

The Canadians are angry because Keystone would have brought much heavy to gulf refineries that are capable of refining heavy. Canadian refineries can't deal with heavy.

Russia is the biggest exporter of nat gas and holds the most known reserves. Does AOC know about Brandon approving new US plant construction? Good job, Brandon.

Big Joe is doing gods work. The rhetoric is annoying but he has been ok. I wish he had the balls to repeal that god awful tax code of trumps, talk about stimi and redistribution, good lord. BRUTAL

Big Joe is doing gods work. The rhetoric is annoying but he has been ok. I wish he had the balls to repeal that god awful tax code of trumps, talk about stimi and redistribution, good lord. BRUTAL
Joe needs to keep the Trump tax code. Consumers are in credit card debt to the tune of an all time record $1 trillion. Keystone needs to resume putting 18,000 people back to work. Biden needs to unleash the oil industry. For many Americans staggering gasoline prices is brutal. So is pork prices. When Biden sat down in the Oval Office my E-10 gasoline price was $1.74. My electricity price is for another day.

Joe needs to keep the Trump tax code. Consumers are in credit card debt to the tune of an all time record $1 trillion. Keystone needs to resume putting 18,000 people back to work. Biden needs to unleash the oil industry. For many Americans staggering gasoline prices is brutal. So is pork prices. When Biden sat down in the Oval Office my E-10 gasoline price was $1.74. My electricity price is for another day.
Are @Mdfgator and @BSC911 still slipping up and unknowingly using the same URL shortener from Apple News that perfectly proves a sock account?

Asking for a friend in IT.

man i love me some libs. good god man. work for what you want,

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT