ADVERTISEMENT

If you haven't gotten on this train yet, you might want to buy a ticket...

The majority of major college teams put the majority of their players in the nfl at least for a year or two. There is only 120 some teams for college football and 24 positions(25 if you include long snapper) and more if u include different formations 3-4 vs 4-3 defense, offenses that run 3wr vs offenses who use a full back. In the nba, there is only 5 positions. 5 vs 25, 120 some teams vs 2 to 300. Its really not that hard to understand.

A lot of college players make the nfl jus on special teams as well. 52 man rosters vs 12 overall.

Football is also more exciting to warltch. College basketball needs to get rid of tye rule where defenses can pack the paint and not get a defensive 3 seconds. Because thats all they do and it turns into a clunk fest off the rim becuz most of the players are not skillful enough to hit contested shots. Its boring to me

That's the most innacurate statement I've seen here in a while, and I've read insta's alien thread.

There are +/- 3000 D1 seniors every year in football. The NFL drafts +/- 224 every year. So that's 7.5%. That doesn't account for draft eligible JRs, but I figure that cancels itself out because they would be drafted if they wait until their SR year anyway.

Either way less than 10% of college football players ever make an NFL roster.

Reactions: nail1988
And I didn't even account for all the players from FCS and Div 2 schools that are on NFL rosters. There are more than you would think.

With Egbunu out. sadgator fears that our train...well...

train_wreck.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT