ADVERTISEMENT

I must say

Sep 9, 2013
that this is strange to say, but I am very impressed with this program. I have to give credit to Grier for manning up and giving a sincere apology to the whole nation. I hope he rebounds and gets back on the field next year and picks up where he left off. Seems like a good kid who made a mistake. Furthermore, I absolutely love you new head coach. He is so genuine and on point with every comment Ive heard him say about any controversy so far he has faced. He has apparently had quite the effect on this team since they are playing so well. I have hated UF (in sports terms of course) as much as anybody over the years and I usually would pull against them even in they were playing the Taliban. However, a strange phenomenon has occurred. I actually find myself liking this team more and more I think about it. Don't get me wrong, I hope UGA throttles them as always (don't think its gonna happen), but I will be pulling for the gators a lot more than usual. It is SO weird not hating the UF head coach. He's a class act and you guys have a homerun hire on your hands and it sucks for us UGA fans. Anyway, wanted to give credit where credit is due. See you guys in a couple of weeks. This will be my 22nd year in a row and I have just as much hope as every year for a Dawg victory. We shall see! Go Dawgs!!

This isn't going to make me like Georgia or anything, but it does remind me that I am really hoping Nick Chubb makes a full recovery.

Reactions: passoverGator
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT